cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

rosswestworth

Cashback

Hi,
I still haven't received an email to claim the £75 cashback that was part of the sign up offer, any help please?
Thanks in advance
8 REPLIES 8
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Cashback

Hi @rosswestworth,

I'm sorry that you've not yet been able to redeem your cashback reward and for the delay in getting back to you on here. Having checked your account, I can confirm that the cashback redemption email was sent to your contact email address on 04/02/20. If it's not gone into your inbox, I'd recommend that you check the junk mail folder as it may have been filtered into there.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
rosswestworth

Hi Emily, thanks for getting back to me.
I have checked through part of my email address and have not received an emails regarding the cashback on that date.
Is it possible to resend the email like I have seen done in other threads please?

Thank you
i_smell_bull
Hooked

I don't think you are supposed to remember about the signup offer and if you do, it seems they make it as difficult as possible to actually get it.

I had no email mentioning anything to do with an offer and ended up ringing up several times.

After telling me there was no offer, I think they listened to the recording of my original signup which actually made a big deal out of the offer before they would accept responsibility.

Finally I was sent a cheque because they didn't even have the promised shopping vouchers.

andrewfaithful9

Hello,

Can anybody help please?

Phone Lines are busy so I thought id try here, I received my cashback cheque and sent to my bank and they have told me the cheque has been lost and I need to contact PlusNet to cancel the cheque and re issue me with one , I have proof of the bank of this message saying I need to contact PlusNet and the cheque has been lost? What do I need to do and how can I get this sorted please?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @rosswestworth, thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to hear you can't see the email when checking. I've updated a ticket on oyur account which requires your action in regards to the cashback on your account.
The ticket can be seen here.
I hope this helps.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @andrewfaithful9, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with the cheque you were previously sent. I can confirm I've requested a replacement cheque sent out to you and I've updated a ticket on your account here and will update it when I hear back from our cashback team. (We usually hear back within 2-4 days however given the current climate this may take longer)
I hope this helps.

davidtrudiepres

Hello,

Please may you advise how I go about claiming the £75 cash back offer?

It was my understanding that I should have received an email by now which would've enabled me to claim the cash back.

To date this has not been received, please could you re-send the email as a matter of urgency.

Thanks,
David

rosswestworth

Hi Ben,

Could you please look into my cashback request as the previous replies to my thread weren't very helpful. I have not received a cashback email since joining plus net, could you please send it to my registered contact email address at your earliest convenience?
Thank you