cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

Steevo
Grafter

Cashback

Is the current cashback offer provided by Pklusnet themselves, or via a third party affiliate?
6 REPLIES 6
kellybabs

Re: Cashback

Regardless...you may have to fight to get it paid. Best to take photo images of the PlusNet Cashback pages you are on as evidence in a few months time.

My £75 cashback was PlusNet...you can either call them directly or do it through their website. Unfortunately it all went pear-shaped (although it was recorded on PlusNet that it was definitely eligible...their own operator told me so!).

Luckily I took mobile phone photos of the exact screens I used and sent these to them...that was 14/06/2016....still not got the three-times-promised cheque...but I'm still confident PlusNet will keep to the deal.

TAKE SCREEN PHOTOS.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi kellybabs,

I'm glad to see another cheque was dispatched on Friday. Please do reply back here if that doesn't arrive within the next 14 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kellybabs

Hi Adam,

Still NO cheque received. Been promised it a few times now....what is going on at PlusNet??? I seem to spend more time trying to sort out a problem that 3 of your people have now agreed to sort out...my time and yours are surely precious. Are you able to send a cheque out to me once and for all please?

kellybabs

Adam...I'm really confused!!! The Chat guys [CSA Removed] and [CSA Removed] are telling me that there was NEVER a cheque sent out let alone TWO CHEQUES? They say that the Account has not been noted to show that the £75 cashback exists.

They also ([CSA Removed]) say that YOU are not PlusNet and YOU cannot help me???

Are you PlusNet? Who is telling me the truth there as this is driving me crazy!!!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA names removed as per Forum rules

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @kellybabs I'm not sure why the advisor you spoke to on chat on the 17th advised what he did as I can see that prior to this someone else had already advised you that there had been an error with the promo code and that they would make sure the cheque was sent out to you.

I can also confirm that Adam does work for Plusnet and is able to offer help to you.

I'll be passing feedback on regarding the advisor you spoke to on chat and I'll get back to you tomorrow regarding the cashback once I've been able to speak to the relevant people for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Following my response yesterday, I've spoken to our marketing team and they've confirmed that a cheque is definitely being sent out to you.

I've been told you can expect the cheque within the next 14 days.

I do apologise for any confusion that has been caused while trying to obtain this cashback. Please do let me know if you've still not received the cheque by some time on or after 03/08/16.

Thanks.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet