cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback offer expired. No offer received. Looks like a common issue

JTG

Cashback offer expired. No offer received. Looks like a common issue

So I signed up to plusnet in september. There was an offer of £65 cashback. No information was given about when or how this would be refunded. Ive called today to find out about this will be and was told I was emailed in September and as I hadnt replied to claim It the offer has now expired.
Ive got every email ever sent from plusnet but this one appears to have magically disappeared as if it didnt even exist.
I dont delete any emails ever including my Junk folder.
This email was not sent to me at all and having looked on this thread, it appears other people have the all important cashback email mysteriously disappearing from their inbox too.
I would like to escalate this please to billing operations. This email was not sent and you are fraudulently claiming it was to get out of paying what is owed.

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
acole123
Hooked

Re: Cashback offer expired. No offer received. Looks like a common issue

I have had the same problem but not got any reply....as yet! [Removed]

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

JTG

Its dodgy as hell. Ive re-read every email
Ive been sent since September. There is not one mention of them sending an email with a voucher to claim, within 2 months. They havent sent that email at all.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @JTG Sorry for the issues. I've created a support ticket regarding this you can view and respond to by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201619946

@acole123 We'll respond to your thread shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet