cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback not received

Rheya

Cashback not received

Hi I'm hoping to get some help on this, I signed up and joined Plusnet about a month ago, but as yet I've not received a cashback redemption email or anything else about it. Can anyone clarify what I need to do to resolve this? Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Cashback not received

Hi @Rheya 

I've taken a look into this and I can see the particular offer/package you've signed up on didn't actually include cashback. 

Apologies for any disappointment caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Rheya

Well that is very strange as I signed up via a link that stated about a cashback. I think it was via USwitch.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Rheya 

I suspect the signup didn't track properly in that case, as the signup completed as if you went direct through our website. This can normally happen if you've got multiple tabs or browsers open at the same time of signing up, for example you navigate to our site then another site to make the purchase. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Rheya

I didn't have any other tabs open and I didn't go direct via your website, I went via a cashback offer link on USwitch. The offer was one of the reasons I chose to join Plusnet.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Rheya 

Can you drop me a PM with type of cashback you were offered and the amount?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet