Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback email

tharsos

Cashback email

Hello,

I was supposed to receive a cashback email:

You'll receive a £50 cashback cheque. Once your broadband and home phone is activated you will receive an email. Follow the instructions in this email to receive your £50 cashback cheque. You must submit your claim within 2 months of receiving the email.

I did not receive it yet. Could someone look into it and send me the email if possible?

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Anetty
Hooked

Re: Cashback email

Having the same problem. Don't want it to get two moths down the line and they say 'sorry we sent it and it's expired now'
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Cashback email

Welcome to the community forums @tharsos.

I've checked your account and as the services activated less than 2 weeks ago, there's still time for the redemption email to arrive within the advised timescale Here.

You'll get an email sent to the address you provided when you signed up. You'll normally receive your Plusnet Reward email within 10 working days of your first service being up and running.

If you've still not had the redemption email through after this time frame has passed, please do let us know and we'll get that chased up for you.

Thanks.

@Anetty - I believe I've responded on your thread regarding your offer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet