cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback email not received

krazeekiz

Cashback email not received

My Plusnet account went live on 19/12/2019 but I have still not received any email regarding claiming the £75 cashback offer.

Does anyone know how I can claim this?

7 REPLIES 7
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Cashback email not received

Hi @krazeekiz,

I have checked your account and it says that the cashback is through an affiliate website. Did you know which affiliate website you signed up through?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
krazeekiz

Hi @Beyhive,
I don't honestly remember going through an affiliate website - I thought I came direct to Plusnet.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @krazeekiz,

I've taken a look into this today and raised a ticket in response, which can be viewed here. I hope that this helps but if you have any further queries or issues that you'd like to raise with us then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
krazeekiz

Thanks for your help so far.

I raised a claim with Quidco (the only site I'm signed up with) and they have referred me back to Plusnet as they have no record of a visit to be able to pay the cashback.

Is it possible to now raise the cashback email since I am unable to claim it any other way?

Many thanks
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @krazeekiz,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm afraid as the cashback was offered via an affiliate site we're unable to do anything further in the escalation process - this is because the cashback would have been offered by that affiliate rather than us. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.

Thanks.

krazeekiz

Hi Mads,

I'm afraid that just isn't the case. If you go back through my complaint you will see that I did not come to Plusnet via an affiliate site. I was advised to raise a claim with Quidco (the only affiliate site I'm registered with) 'in case' they tracked my purchase. Which they didn't. Because I didn't go through their site.

I came directly to Plusnet's website where I was greeted with an offer 'sticker' during the signing up process advising my purchase/set-up was eligible for £75 cashback - details of how to claim it would be emailed to me after a however many days. This email never arrived hence me raising this claim.

I did not go through a cashback site. The cashback was offered directly through your website and was one of the main reasons I signed up with you in the first place as it made your offer slightly cheaper than what else I was being offered.

I have to say the service side of things has been appalling so far. Whenever I have taken up cashback offers with other companies it has been slick and seamless. Where there has been any issue it has been resolved without delay, not like this situation where I'm being given half-advice, unable to contact customer services without having to wait ridiculous timescales and being passed from pillar to post with still no resolution in sight and still £75 down on where I should be.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to see that, 

We have raised this with our billing team which are unable to confirm which affiliate the sign up went through as the code used doesn't relate to any of our direct cashback offers. If you haven't already it would be worth checking through your browser history from around the time you signed up with us. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team