cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback email has not arrived.

C-147

Cashback email has not arrived.

I joined plusnet in mid-December with promise of £75 cashback which I could claim after receiving an email promised to arrive 10 days after connection.  The email never arrived and I have phoned customer services several times - each time they have promised that they will contact the marketing department about this and told me a date by which it would be fixed.  However it's still not fixed and I'm fed up with having to chase this repeatedly.  Can anyone help?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Cashback email has not arrived.

Sorry to hear that.

I've checked the offer and from what I can see the offer doesn't entitle you to cashback from us.

Did you sign up through a affiliate site such as Quidco or TopCashBack?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
C-147

No I signed up direct when there was a promise of £75 cash back (as per Martin Lewis money saving website).  Whenever I've phoned the person I have spoken to has confirmed I'm entitled and told me that they can see what the problem is and that they will arrange for it to be fixed.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Sorry for the problems you have encountered. 

I can see you have recently been in contact and this has now been raised to our marketing team for investigation. We will update you once we have any further information.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team