cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback declined

Laura86
Hooked

Cashback declined

In December, I signed up to fibre through topcashback who were offering £70 cashback. It showed the Plusnet page that said 'in partnership with topcashback' yet my cashback has been declined. I signed my aunt up only a few weeks after myself and hers tracked and was payable with no hitches. I used exactly the same method to sign her up as I did mine. Mine never tracked in the first place so I raised a missing cash back claim. Which then weeks later was declined. I have tried contacting Plusnet and also top cashback via the missing claim chat but I have just been fobbed off by both. Apparently top cashback said that Plusnet declined to pay out. And Plusnet say they can't look into it for me and that I just have to go back to top cashback. Even though this is Plusnet refusing to pay out here!! If it is not dealt with I will be raising the matter with the ombudsman. Plusnet were promoting a cashback incentive for customers to sign up to and so this is a case of being mis- sold a product due to the non payment of the affiliate marketing that plusnet use.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Cashback declined

Moderator's note:

Thread locked as already posted here.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Cashback declined

Hi there.

I'm sorry to hear your cashback has been declined.

I can see this is being dealt with by one of my colleagues in our complaints team.

As he's not in the office at the moment I'm looking into this and I'll update your ticket shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet