cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback declined

daniels

Cashback declined

I signed up to Plusnet via Quidco on 9th June 2017.

The cashback offered for Unlimited Fibre at the time was £80. When I clicked through from Quidco to Plusnet to I could clearly see the 'plusnet In Partnership with Quidco' logo at the top of the screen. I have attached screenshots taken at the time that clearly show this. The cashback tracked promptly, although oddly it tracked at £50 rather than £80.

However my cashback has just been declined. I believe I have honoured all of the terms of the offer. How can I get this escalated to someone who can tell me the exact reason this has been declined and remedy this?

I've been using Quidco for many years (so I'm well aware of the need to clear your cache, accept cookies etc) and have never had cashback declined before so this is a very disappointing start to my relationship with Plusnet!

44 REPLIES 44
Animegav
Dabbler

Re: Cashback declined

I'll weigh in on this too. I went through Topcashback on the 15/6/17 with a cashback offer of £110. It sat at pending in my TCB account until today when it changed to declined.

It's obvious I'm with PN, I've paid my first month, set up the direct debit, been in contact via both live chat and phone AND have a fault request open on my line for subpar speeds so you can't deny I'm a customer.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear your cashbacks have been declined

I've flagged this up with our Marketing team to investigate, I'd expect we'd receive a response over the next couple of days. In the meantime, have you escalated this via your Quidco account? I believe you'd raise a transaction query.

Thanks,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Animegav
Dabbler

I've raised a Missing cashback claim with TCB, my first time making a "missing" claim but certainly not my first rodeo in regards to chasing up cashback.
daniels

Thanks Anoush, I look forward to hearing from Marketing.
Anton555
Hooked

I signed up on the 8th June and am having similar issues. Out of interest, on the screenshot you have provided, in the bottom left, there is an offer pertaining to the £24 per month (which was for £50 cashback) which Quidco and Plusnet claim never existed.... Any chance you have any more screenshots that shows that offer in full?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Good news everyone, thanks for your patience.

I am happy to confirm that I've arranged for your cashbacks to be sent to each of you.

[I've created tickets on your respective accounts with more information]

Can you let us know if you don't receive it via the method I mentioned in your ticket?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Animegav
Dabbler

Many thanks Annoush
daniels

Thanks Anoush, I really appreciate the swift resolution. It would be useful to know why the cashback was initially declined, so I can avoid such issues in the future.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems.

And I'm not entirely sure. The reason we've received was that the order was cancelled [which wasn't the case].

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Anton555
Hooked

Hi Anoush,

Thanks for getting this sorted out, very much appreciated. I have received notification of the ticket you have raised and shall keep a keen eye out for the payment. 

Best regards!

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Glad to hear Anoush got this sorted.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
David1uk

Hello i signed up through topcashback to get £70 but today it got declined why is this?

Animegav
Dabbler

Seems to be an issue with the June/July schedule referrals to me. If PN continue the trend you should get your cashback by cheque sometime this month.
adrmst

Hi Anoush, I have had the exact same problem. Signed up to Plusnet via Quidco on June 3rd for a £50 cashback that is now showing as declined.

Are you able to help?

Many thanks