Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback debacle

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Cashback debacle

Thanks for that. I'm seeing if I can find out anything more about this and will get back to you on here asap.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ukchris
Dabbler

Thanks. I think it's enough proof. I wish I had done a screen grab of the live chat I had with one of the operators too.
ukchris
Dabbler

To JoshuaC/Chris/Plusnet,
I spoke to Hayley in live chat yesterday who told me that if I can prove I had a live chat with one of your operators on the day I signed up, you will investigate my entitlement to £75 cash back.
Turns out I can go one step further, my internet history clearly shows that I had been signing up to that promotion. Here's my internet history from the fateful night:

Not only does this prove I was in a live chat during the process, but that I'd been aware of the offer and that's why I signed up.
ukchris
Dabbler

Here are the terms and conditions of the offer I signed up to:
http://broadband.comparethemarket.com/promo-terms
I also have an email from comparethemarket to prove I signed up to this during the period advertised. By not honoring this you are voiding my contract. In addition I have provided my web browser history that shows I was aware of the offer and had been chatting to one of your operators while signing up.
Chris
Legend

Thanks for that info. Give me a few minutes to have a word internally and I'll reply to your ticket shortly.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

I've replied to your ticket with what I think is the best resolution here.
ukchris
Dabbler

Thanks! Shame I had to kick up a big fuss but I'm glad the cashback will be honoured.
catelliott
Grafter

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope it's all sorted now! Smiley