Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback - Plusnet stalling

southerncomfort
Grafter

Cashback - Plusnet stalling

Hi,
I have read the post above about Cashback problems by Chris Purvey. However I signed up directly with PlusNet on the phone on 31/10/14 and have never received the 'cashback claim ' email he mentions.
In fact the Welcome email I received from the sales person [CSA Removed] clearly states -
"This offer will also include £50.00 cashback, which you will receive in a form of a cheque 30 days later via post."
I would not have signed up without the cashback offer as I was on a low cost call rate with BT Business for my phone.
No mention of expecting an email about the cashback, and I have not received one. I do hope PlusNet are not going to try to dishonour my cashback entitlement by claiming that I did not respond to the non-existent email within the 2 month limit that Chris mentions!!
I have raised several support tickets about this, but I am just being fobbed off each time. I have just been notified that the query I raised last week on 15/1 is on hold until Friday 23/1.
Come on PlusNet get sorted. You should not promise cashbacks if you are not going to deliver.

SouthernComfort.

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum rules

5 REPLIES 5
Joshc
Grafter

Re: Cashback - Plusnet stalling

Good afternoon, southerncomfort.
Can I take your username for your account please so that I can take personal ownership of this situation please!?
Smiley
southerncomfort
Grafter

Hello Joshua!
Thanks you for your reply. It is southcourt
Regards
Sc.
southerncomfort
Grafter

Hi Joshua,
As you offered to take 'personal ownership' of my request for Plusnet to expedite their £50 cashback offer to me, I am wondering how you are getting on with this, as you are a Plusnet Customer Relations Executive?
I see from this forum that I am just one of numerous Plusnet customers who have been promised a cashback cheque but been let down as it has not arrived.
I will give it another couple of weeks, then intend to contact BBC Watchdog about this deplorable situation.
Regards,
Sc.
Joshc
Grafter

Good morning,
I have risen and internal Email to the promotions team who will get back to me in due course with an update on the £50 Cashback offer.
I appreciate your patience.
Smiley
tooslow
Grafter

How about getting Cashback payments to your customers early or on time Joshua? Go on, just for once! Try sending mine this week. Why are Plusnet stalling so many Cashback payments - it's a disgrace.
dick:quote