Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback Declined...

Dempster
Hooked

Cashback Declined...

Dear Plusnet,

I am a new Broadband Customer, having recently signed up for an 18-month fibre broadband package with yourselves.

So far, all is good with the service (I am also a happy Plusnet Mobile Customer).

HOWEVER... at the time, I signed up through 'TopCashBack', and was offered £50 cashback as part of the deal.

When I visit my TopCashBack page to check the status, it shows 'Cashback Declined'!

Please could you tell me what has happened here, and how to claim my £50 cashback?

Thank you,

Alan

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Cashback Declined...

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Accounts/Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Dempster

I am sorry to hear this, but please don't panic.

I have taken a look into your account and the promotion code does not align with an offer from Topcashback which would explain why the cashback was declined.

The promotion code on your account matches one for a direct reward rather than through a affiliate, so you will receive an email from Plusnet within the first 10 working days of your service activating. Once you have filled in the details you will then receive a £50 pre-paid debit card within 30 days.

I apologise for any confusion and please let us know if you are still waiting for your email after the 10 working days has passed and we will chase this up for you.

Regards,

Dempster
Hooked

Dear Plusnet Help Team,

Thank you for this - I shall look out for the email.

Kind Regards,

Alan