cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CashBack not paid

tvlvideo
Hooked

CashBack not paid

I joined Plusnet in January at which time top cashback was promoting an exclusive Plusnet offer of £85 Cashback which was £10 more than The £75 Plusnet was promoting at that time, so I signed up via the Topcashback link but I have not received cashback, this is the latest response from Topcashback

Hi Colin

Thank you for your message, and please accept my apologies for this disappointing outcome.

Unfortunately, where we are deemed not to have been the last referral (this means that we did not introduce the sale/transaction), this means that we will not receive the commission from the retailer so cannot pass it on to you.

Please be advised that we do not work with the Merchants directly, rather with their affiliate networks whose responsibility it is to track transactions and decide whether or not claims are validated.

We vey often find that the personnel at the various Merchants have no training in the numerous and stringent procedures and processes which are associated with cashback, and often therefore inadvertently give inaccurate or conflicting information. I can absolutely assure you that it is the Merchant network who have declined this claim, and we have received no payment for it.

We are not suggesting that you did not use TopCashback, but any number of other entities could have attached to your transaction before completion, ie cookies from another site or session, or the use of pre-saved baskets or quotes.

I am so sorry, because I know this will be disappointing for you; please be assured we do everything we can to help our Members get the cashback, and regrettably we have been unsuccessful on this occasion.

For future reference, please could I suggest the following : -

Remember to clear all cookies, cache and browsing history before each transaction
Do not use any pre-saved baskets or quotes
Have only one browser window open
Do not use any voucher codes or promotional offers which are not on the TopCashback website.
Complete the entire transaction in one, and wholly online.
Please do not use comparison websites.

Due to the declined reason we have been given, and our confidence in the very robust systems which the networks have in place to ensure that transactions are tracked correctly, we do have confidence in their decision and regrettably will not be able to dispute this for you.

I really do wish I could give you a more positive outcome

With kind regardsI have not received any cashback, here is the latest response from Topcashback

2 REPLIES 2
tvlvideo
Hooked

Re: CashBack not paid

Further to information already provided in my last post

if indeed the top cashback link was not identified as the last referral, then I Would have still qualified for the £75 cashback Offer offered at the time on the Plusnet site,  either way I am still due an amount of at least £75

please look into this 

regards

Colin 

EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: CashBack not paid

Hi @tvlvideo,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=201807356

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team