cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash back cheque

Mgdavies

Cash back cheque

Well I'm still waiting for my cash back cheque, just been on live chat not alot of help I need to wait 60 days, they didnt really say 60 days from when. Maybe its 60 days from my broadband start date, maybe its 60 days from my first enquiry maybe its 60 days from today. 

I know the postal service isnt what it was but to tell me its been sent and I need to wait 60 days looks like its been hand delivered

Well its looking like i will never get it!

6 REPLIES 6
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Cash back cheque

I heard a rumour that the guy that hand writes these cheques with a quill pen is suffering from a bout of arthritus - hence the delay.  Wink

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

No MauriceC, the rumour I heard was that the abacus that he uses to calculate the cashback due, had broken down. Wink

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Mgdavies,

You've been misadvised I'm afraid. I've checked your account and can see the offer you signed up for means that the cashback is handled via a redemption email which you should have received within 10 days of the service being activated.

Following that being done the cheque should have reached you within 30 days.

Please ensure you've checked the contact email address listed on your account with us including spam, trash and deleted items if you haven't see this.

Please let me know either way as I can follow things up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mgdavies

email dated 9th aug confirmed that cashback was on the way

Hello michael,
Welcome to the Plusnet family!
We’re pleased to tell you that now your services have gone live your cashback has been confirmed and will be on its way to you soon. You don’t need to do anything, we’ll simply send your cheque to the address you provided when you signed up. Whilst we will make every effort to send your cheque as soon as possible, please allow up to 60 days for it to arrive.
If you’ve got any questions relating to cashback, please take a look at our FAQs here.
We hope you’re enjoying your Plusnet service. If you want to make any alterations to your account, view bills and usage or just have some general questions then please visit the Member Centre.
Thanks again for coming on board, and enjoy your cashback on us!
All the best
[CSA Removed]

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

What's cashback all about?  I know BT and PN do it, and both companies' forums contain numerous complaints from customers not getting the cashback or Sainsbury's vouchers they have been promised.  Why not just credit the customers' accounts with the amount in question in the first place (something BT did in the early days of BB)?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I'll flag up the email you've received so we can look in to that further.

Looking at your account regardless of what the email said, you shouldn't have had to go through the redemption process this month as it appears you chased this up around a month ago and we asked for the cheque to be auto-redeemed and sent.

Apologies that the advisor who raised this escalation doesn't seem to have kept you updated as they should. I'm going to chase this up with our marketing team and I'll provide an update as soon as I'm able to once I've had a response from them.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet