Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash back cashback

monkeysquirrel
Hooked

Cash back cashback

Hi

.I would have preferred to continue on the thread I started originally, in relaying this current issue, but I did not know how to do that.

I am regrettably contacting you again in regards to a ongoing failure to receiving a cheque for the cash back .

Which has been applied for yet I have never received the actual cheque with which to complete the transaction.

Since I received confirmation that the voucher had been redeemed and that I just had to cash the cheque when I received that, I have been waiting for its delivery & chasing it up since then.

I have been told that as it has been already activated and that I am just waiting on the delivery of the actual cheque,

I was assured that there in no time limit now, but as you can understand I am getting weary with it being outstanding and having to repeatedly chase it and enquire about it, that I wish to get the cheque deposited, so that I no longer have to concern myself with this issue

I am enclosing one of the confirmations I received that I would be receiving a cheque for Cashback:

Hi and welcome to the forums,

I've taken a look at the account and can confirm an email was sent. However, to resolve this for you, we've redeemed it on your behalf. You should now receive the cheque within 30 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Tony T

I feel very disappointed that this issue has still not been resolved, please help me

AS  How am I suppose to redeem a something I have never received. I never would have signed up if I didn't think plus net would honour it

And I certainly would not have paid up front.

Thank you

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Cash back cashback

Hi monkeysquirrel@

I'm really sorry that you haven't had a resolution to this issue and I have updated your complaint ticket here

Kind Regards

monkeysquirrel
Hooked

Embarrassed

Hello 

I would love to press the " my problem is fixed " button. But I am unable to, as it is not true.

I really am trying to stay polite and have patience, although it has not been easy considering this issue has been blighting me now for quite a while, and all that time I have had very serious manifestations of real life to deal with concurrently.

So you, I imagine, can understand why this has been very tiresome issue to still needing to pursue.

Having to chase after money that is owed to me, while all the time feeling a fool for falling for the con of the promised cheque, that enticed me to sign up in the first place.

And being given, what I can only assume is the run around.

If I had more money, I am pretty sure I would not have bothered putting so much effort in to receive nothing, apart from a added stress ( which I am wondering now to myself, that I have in fact for that stress,  have paid £75 )(is that the real service that is being offered)

If I sound a bit pompous, that is what happens when I start to feel indignant at a suspicion of perceiving a lack of honesty, from this company.

And as I have already said, I have tried hard to stay patient.

Thank you

Please refer to my first post at the top of this page for various details of the saga. I really can not put myself through having to continually outline it all.

Thank you and a special thank you if you manage to get the cheque sent into my hand, or even better cashed, and into my bank account.

Smiley

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This and a duplicate post released from Spam Filter. The duplicate has been removed.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

Sorry for the delayed response, it looks like your post got stuck in the spam filter and there was a delay with our internal system picking this up. Unfortunately there's nothing more I can add that to my colleagues reply on the ticket 185837248.

Due to the length of time that has passed since we issued your cashback I'm sorry to say but it's forfeit as per our cashback terms and conditions. Apologies for any disappointment and inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
monkeysquirrel
Hooked

Hello Gandolf

Thank you for addressing my issue.

I understand there are terms and conditions. But I have complied and therefore I have difficulty understanding how I have forfeited, when I have done everything asked of me.

AND the problem being that the company didn't comply by their own guidelines or forfill their side of the bargain.

I was never sent a cheque, even though the voucher had been applied for within time. How can I cash a cheque that has not been sent to me. Time is irrelevant, when it is a matter of waiting to receive it.

I will give a obvious analogy : Lets say plus net have asked me to pay them some money, that have prior been agreed. Then I was too give them the run a round for months on end, to finally say " a certain amount of time (which has been arbitrarily chosen ) And now because I have managed to get away with not sending you what I have agreed I owed, that I have managed to drag it out long enough to the arbitrary period of time, that I now no longer owe you the money"

Do you really believe if that was the case, if it had been me instead of plusnet that owed the money

That it would be ok, and plus net would say "fine, don't worry about the money you owe us" That would not happen, would it.

monkeysquirrel
Hooked

If the money is owed, then the money is owed 

The forfeit is obsolete, when there is no ability to recover The money 

. Thank you

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @monkeysquirrel

I do apologise for the issue with your cashback offer.

I can see the query has been dealt with on the ticket we have highlighted to you and as per my colleague's response, the details of your cashback claim are addressed within our Terms & Conditions.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer you the cashback due to the timeframe that has passed. I am sorry for any disappointment caused.

Many thanks.