Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case of Wine Referal Bonus

Aeggil
Dabbler

Case of Wine Referal Bonus

Hi,
I received an email a few weeks ago offering a voucher for some wine company that can be used for a free case of wine if I choose the plusnet selection if I made a referall in a certain timeframe.
Fortunately, my in-laws were looking for a new provider so I referred them. Their order glitched and was delayed and had to be completed manually yesterday so I just wanted to check whether the voucher will still come automatically or if that's 'stuck' as well. Also, what kind of timeframe should I expect it?
Many Thanks, Russ
15 REPLIES 15
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Case of Wine Referal Bonus

Hi there,
I'm just chasing this up at the moment as I need to find out for you.
Bear with me and I'll get back to this post with an update ASAP.
UPDATE:
I've checked the info and terms surrounding the Naked Wines "House Warming" offer from back in March and I can confirm it isn't related to referrals. In fact it was aimed at new customers signing up instead.
Claiming the offer involved signing up to Naked wines too so you might want to check with your in-laws to see if they did that, the gift card (assuming the offer was requested as I mentioned) should have been received within 30 days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Aeggil
Dabbler

It's good to know someone is on the case, Thanks for the reply Adam Smiley
Russ
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No probs,
I got the info pretty quickly so just making sure you saw my edit to the last reply.
Any Qs just let me know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Aeggil
Dabbler

Okay, I've found the original email, I received it on the 20th June this year, not march...and quote from the email :
"Refer in the next two weeks and receive a £40 Naked Wines voucher
And, as an extra thanks, we're also giving you a £40 Naked Wines Gift Card which you can use to get a Plusnet 6 bottle mixed case of wines*, if you recommend someone in the next two weeks."
Russ
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
I need to speak with a separate person to clarify something, leave this with me and I'll get back to you again.
UPDATE:
Sorry for the confusion over the different wines offers earlier, I've picked this up with the appropriate person who is going to make sure you get your voucher ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Aeggil
Dabbler

That's excellent, thanks for your help Adam Smiley
Russ
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Aeggil
Dabbler

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
UPDATE:
Sorry for the confusion over the different wines offers earlier, I've picked this up with the appropriate person who is going to make sure you get your voucher ASAP.

Hi again Adam,
It's fast coming up towards 2 weeks, how long is ASAP in plusnet's world? Wink
Cheers, Russ
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi,
I'm chasing this with the person who was dealing with sending the voucher.
I'll get back to you before the end of the day.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Adam,
Is this a general reward for referral sign ups or is it only available to new customers making referrals and not old loyal lags such as myself?  My wine stock is running low...
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

AFAIK it was an offer aimed at new customers as an additional incentive to refer. It was on for a limited period back in March
I totally understand your view point that existing customers might feel left out from learning of marketing offers like this so I will feed that back.
UPDATE:
FAO Russ, the person I need to speak with isn't available at the moment. Leave this with me and I'll be chasing this down for you tomorrow unless I get an answer in the meantime.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Aeggil
Dabbler

*nudge* Wink
Aeggil
Dabbler

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
FAO Russ, the person I need to speak with isn't available at the moment. Leave this with me and I'll be chasing this down for you tomorrow unless I get an answer in the meantime.

It's been over a month now since your last reply, are they still unavailable? Wink
Given that it was an incentive for new customers to refer, it doesn't give a good impression to this new customer, I can't fault the service I've required in terms of my broadband, but it seems customer service is somewhat lacking.
Adam, I'm sorry, I know you're probably very busy and it's not directly your fault, but you appear to be the frontline and I am getting frustrated now, so please pass any flack you feel onwards and upwards to those concerned Wink
Russ
picbits
Rising Star

Don't be sorry Russ - keep pushing and reminding !