cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carona virus late payment

FIXED
kcook79

Carona virus late payment

Hi, my partner who is the account holder is currently in hospital due to the virus, unfortunately she is unable to contact you due to this and Im scared our service is going to be disconnected. The internet is the only way my sons and I can keep in touch with her (8 year old is autistic and needs to see his mum to make sure shes ok) as well as this, I am home schooling my boys and their work is emailed everyday and Im scared this service is going to be disconnected before my partner is out of hospital and we have enough to cover the bill. What can I do in the meantime as my outgoing calls have been disconnected now.

2 REPLIES 2
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Carona virus late payment

Fix

Hi there @kcook79, unfortunately if you are not the account holder and as there is no one named on the account as an authorised user I am not able to make any changes on the account to assist with this.

If there is any way you can make a payment to take the account out of it's failed billing state, I would be happy to refund it afterwards as a gesture of goodwill due to the situation you are currently in.

- Jess

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
kcook79

Re: Carona virus late payment

Hi, I am trying to get someone to make a payment just now thanks. And thank you for your reply.

Gary