Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pay overdue bill

FIXED
ToTheMoon
Dabbler

Cant pay overdue bill

Basically im trying to pay my bill that was issued on Jan 7th but there is no where on my account that I can see where I can pay. I've looked through the billing sections and besides the Jan bill it just says failed but there is no link that I can click to pay it, none of the links such as https://portal.plus.net/apps/payment/failed/retry and www.plus.net/pay work for me at all.. I just get an error message. 

If someone could provide me with a link or something I'd appreciate it, I tried to call to pay but waited 25 mins when it said I'd be waiting 15 which is great fun and im not sitting around any longer waiting to speak to someone. It shouldnt be this difficult to pay your bill truly awful service tbh

7 REPLIES 7
ToTheMoon
Dabbler

Re: Cant pay overdue bill

Just waited another 35 MINUTES to get through and have the phone put down on me before I could say a word, are you kidding me ????? THE WORST customer service 

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Fix

Which number were you trying?

Took this from an earlier post, seems it is the Billing Team's direct number with no queue - 0800 077 8488

ToTheMoon
Dabbler

I was trying 0800 432 0200 as that was the number that was suggested to me 

I'll give that number a try tomorrow

Thanks for the help 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there. Welcome to the community forums.

Sorry to hear you're not able to pay your bill online.

PN don't accept on line payments.

This isn't an accurate statement, because we do allow online payments. Unfortunately, due to the way our system works the online payment process doesn't work when we've provided an extended grace period.

I'll be happy to call you back if you want?

Please let me know if you're around anytime today before 5pm.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ToTheMoon
Dabbler

Cheers for the help Gandalf but I called the billing team and a nice guy on the phone sorted it out within a couple minutes which is great customer service shame the waiting times on the main number take so long

Thanks anyway

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Glad you got sorted.

I have pinched Gandalf quote at the bottom of his post 😉

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button !!