Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pay bill

iangilf
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Cant pay bill

I have received an overdue bill that says I need to pay but it won't let me threw my acount I click on billing and there is no option to make payment the bill is for 33 pounds
14 REPLIES 14
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Cant pay bill

Hi @iangilf, thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you have had with making payment. As my response contains account specific information I've created a support ticket for you to view here

Let us know if you need any further assistance. -Alice

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
iangilf
Rising Star

HI thanks I have replied to it thankyou
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to me via the open support ticket. I've raised this query further with our Billing Department and we'll update you once we receive a response.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
iangilf
Rising Star

hi im still getting this Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

so cant pay my bill threw the portal and now ive been threatened that you will close my contract and give it to a debt agency for costs and remainder of the contract ?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to see this Ian.

I've raised this with our billing team for further investigation as you've received a letter advising we'll send your account to a collections agency if the invoice remains unpaid but we're unable to take your payment due to a system issue we're working on.

Apologies for the inconvenience and concern caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
iangilf
Rising Star

thanks mate

iangilf
Rising Star

You lot are unreal
You've now restricted my service and are now charging me charges to get my service up and running again when the billing thing has been down on my account don't none of you communicate with one another ? I owe 33 pounds originally bow it's gone up to 46.20 and u have stopped me using the Internet cause of your shoddy billing system thanks a bundle plisnet your the best ....NOT
iangilf
Rising Star

Thanks, you've paid the amount due.

We've now removed the restrictions from your account, so you can browse normally.

Amount paid:
£46.26

i want a refund the original bill was 33 pounds and due to your website you couldnt take payment but today u could take the 46.26 pounds so i want a refund on my account please i dont know why u keep changing the software on the first place least it worked before

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi iangilf@

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered and I have provided an update to your complaint ticket here

Kind Regards

iangilf
Rising Star

ok thanks ollie

iangilf
Rising Star

just replied to the ticket can u please reply back via the ticket please

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the delayed response. I've responded to the ticket for you.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
iangilf
Rising Star

hi can someone tell me what my bill is going to be this time please ive gone onto the website and its showing 33 pounds again where i should only be paying 27 pounds please can you look into this for me as i already have a refund coming to me and dont want to go threw all what i went threw last time with this

thanks

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi @iangilf.

We'll respond to your other post shortly

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team