cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login to my account

Connor475

Cant login to my account

I have changed my password multiple times, it works for the plusnet community site but as soon as i got to pay my bill i cant login because it says it either is the wrong username and password or i havent got cookies enabled (which i very well do) this is becoming super tedious, every month i have the same issue but its getting too much now
Any help would be lovely

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Cant login to my account

Welcome to the forums, @Connor475 . Unless you have set them to be both the same - which you shouldn't, really - your account login should be your Plusnet user name and the password you set-up when you joined PN,your forum login/password being the one you obviously successfully used to get in here.

HTH

John
Connor475

The one that was on the letter i got when i first joined? I've clicked Forgotten Password and changed it multiple times, how would it still be the very first password? i still cant pay it because nothing i enter bloody works, I entered every password i can remember and nothing

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

In that case, I have no further suggestions as that was the correct username. I'm afraid you'll have to wait until aPN staffer picks this up - sorry.

John