cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in to pay my bill

paulovash
Hooked

Cant log in to pay my bill

Ok this driving me mad! My payment is late and i'm trying to pay it, i use the link in my email reminder, my text reminder link which both say log in to pay and when i use them i cant connect and get a failed payment page instead! I then tried the website, contact us etc and get the same, inviting me to log in to pay online then telling me i can't get online until i pay my bill is not the brightest idea really, anyone know how to get around this or can i try telepathy to make a payment 

7 REPLIES 7
boo1
Rising Star

Re: Cant log in to pay my bill

hi  i  am   having  the   same   issue  i  can   log  in   but   i  can't   get   to  my  account   i   send  webmail   a  few  days  telling  plusnet  that  i  would   not  have   anofe   funds   in  my   bank   this   the   18th  and   i   will   pay   on  the  21st   which  is  today   they   tottaly   ignored  me  so   what   can  you  do   plusnet  are   the   only   ones   that  if  you   missed   a   payment   you  block you  they   don't   give   14  days   like  they   tell  you i  hope   someone   will   help   us   can  somebody  tell  us  why   i  hope   somebody  on  plusnet   community   will   help  they   have  done   in  the  past   all  we  wan't  to  is  pay  the  bill

paulovash
Hooked

My latest email reminder says i have 4 days to pay to avoid the extra charges so it looks like i'll be getting charged then aswell this is the first issue i've ever had here and i came back from another no issues provider (talktalk) ive tried using my pc, my phone , my xbox one, my tablet and the links in the email and text reminder. I opened a facebook chat where i got a reply saying to give them my username so they can look into it so i did .....you can probably guess this part....
boo1
Rising Star

hi   sorry   to   hear  this   they   have  done  this  to  so   many   they  did   this   to   me   as   i  don't   mind  if   i  am  late   paying   its   how   they   do   things   that   worrys   me   i  have   been   with   lots   providers   that  give   14 days   but   plusnet   do  not   how   daft   are   they  they   restrict you  streight   away   so   when   you   go   to   pay   the   bill   get  in   there   like  i   say    they   take   mine  18th  every  month   but   i  sent   them   webmail   that   i  would  be   late  i  would   pay   today  21st   but   i   got   no  reply   from   i  think   it   is  to   get   more   money   of  us   without   help  from  the  plusnet  community   we  would   not   get   any   help   at    all    i   am  waiting   for   reply   to   get  my   restriction   to  be   lifted  from  one  of   the   plusnet   team   i  hope   today   i  have   nowtv  and   amarzon   prime   which  as   you  know   you   have   to  pay   but   you   can't   watch   because  of  the   restrictions   plusnet   claim  you   have   but   this   is  not   true   anyway   plusnet  team  must   be   fedup   with   haveing   to   lift   restrictions   every   day   because   plusnet   don't   understand  what   14  days   meens   anyway  what   can  we  do   thank  from  boo1

Kartveli

I can't access my account either and am worried about the debt collector stuff etc. It just disappeared overnight so I don't know what I am supposed to do now......my account is supposed to be closed but who knows what is going to happen next. I can only call and ask them to help please........how are we supposed to pay if we need to, when the account disappears?!

boo1
Rising Star

hi  karveli  first  of  they  won't   send  debt  collector round  what   happens  a  lot  you  missed  a  payment  there  restrict  that  meens  go  on  to  your   account   how  long   have   you been  with  plusnet   when   is  your   bill   date   also  if  you  go  on  to  the  forum  look  for   restrictions   there  you  will   see   a  lot   the  customers  i  myselfe   have  had  the   same   put   i  have   add   great   help   from  plusnet  help  team   but   first   read   any  of  the   community   post   about  what  you  are  going  through  reply   to   the   one  you   thing  is   going   through   the  same  as  you   and  reply   to  them   and   when  you  do   i  am   sure   you  will  get   help   from   any   of   plusnet  help  team    i  hope   you  will   get   help    from  boo1

Kartveli

My account is closed but there are still problems and I get conflicting advice from agents etc. My account has disappeared permanently it seems. I am still worried and confused by this.....
boo1
Rising Star

hi  karveli   you  say   your   account   is  closed   is  there   a  reason   for  this   i  have   not   come   across   this   before   did   plusnet   close  you  account   our   did  you   i  would   go   agian  to   one  of   agents  again   and   ask   if  they   could  speak  with  there   manager   about   if  this  does  not   work   i  am  sorry   you   are  goining   through   this   i  would   not   worry   it  must  be   something   wrong  with   systen  have  you   found  any  of   foram   that  is   going  through   the  same  problem  as  you  if   first  if   so   i  would   reply  to  them   anyway   please  let   me  know  how   you  get  on   i  am  sorry  i  can't  help  you   thanks   from  boo1