cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant contact Plusnet re billing query

ochrombelr

Cant contact Plusnet re billing query

I'm stuck!. I have just renewed my fibre broadband contract and the last bill doesnt reflect anything like the deal i signed up to, but its impossible to contact anyone to raise the issue at this time.

Chat is down.

The telephone lines kick me off before i can talk to anyone, and there is no method to email a query.

Anyone got any bright ideas? its just so frustrating. 

13 REPLIES 13
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Cant contact Plusnet re billing query

@ochrombelr 

A Plusnet staff member should be along to pick your post up. It might take a bit longer than usual due to the number of requests for help appearing on these forums just now.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

And during present circumstances CV19 some will be self isolating so staff will be thin on the ground 😣

Scubatricky

I've got exactly the same issue. They offered 18 month renewal for 27.99, then received a confirmation email after signup stating 32.99.

I'm quite miffed that they've decided to rip me off like this, and cant even cancel the contract as there's nobody to answer the phone!
frogpool

Ive got exactly the same issue.

Had billing issues for almost 2 years, moved house and new contract and am being charged double. Cannot contact support via phone and online chat is not working. With no work comming in because of current situation can't afford to pay inflated bills.

fmountford

I have had a very similar option, it appears we are not alone

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi, thanks for bearing with us everyone. @ochrombelr, @frogpool, I've checked your accounts and sent an email to each of you.

@Scubatricky, unfortunately I can't deal with contract queries via the forums, I would advise giving our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632 between 9am-6pm and they can double check this for you.

@fmountford, if you need anything looking at, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll gladly help out!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
fmountford

Meiklejohn
Hooked

Don’t worry, I’ve only been trying to fix my account.

I am fully paid up they even agree that they owe me £40.00 then they cut me off.

They are such a caring company I think they hope we all catch this virus 

frogpool

@WillF 

Many thanks for looking at my account and the amendment. Hopefully my future billing will settle down as it's been very erratic over the last 18 months to 2 years.

In these difficult times I appreciate you looking at this from my forum post.

ochrombelr

thanks for the resolution of this specific issue.

the wider point is that this is quite a convoluted route to raise an issue in the absence of any other method. When i went onto the community site i didnt realise that you were responding to these issues, i was just hoping someone else might be able to point me towards another communications route in.

Wouldnt it be easier to have some sort of email inbox where these issues could be submitted. We all appreciate the response might be slow if you are prioritising the vulnerable, but that is no excuse to completely block all other communication routes in.

jgb
Champion

@ochrombelr  said:

"Wouldnt it be easier to have some sort of email inbox where these issues could be submitted. We all appreciate the response might be slow if you are prioritising the vulnerable, but that is no excuse to completely block all other communication routes in."

Yes it would be. Then there used to be the ticketing system! Times like these point out the benefit of such a method of communication.

Rockyr07

Hi. I’ve received an email saying I’m getting disconnected today but I had spoken to someone a couple of weeks ago to change this. Now I am unable to speak to anyone as phone lines cutting me off each time saying no one there.