cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant acknowledge failed billing

FIXED
oshardy

Cant acknowledge failed billing

Hi I'm unable to get to the failed billing screen to acknowledge of a failed bill, has I'm unable to pay till tuesday the splash screen comes up and all I get is failed to load page, is there any help you can give me with this please?
7 REPLIES 7
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Cant acknowledge failed billing

Fix

Hi @oshardy

Thanks for getting in touch - I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues with restrictions on your account.

Having reviewed your account, I can see that my colleague has now lifted these for you?

Best wishes

Dave

oshardy

Yea your colleague has lifted these

Thank you
Ml20

I have spoking to somebody today as my bill was due yesterday and I cannot access. it it comes up with error/failed billing. I reset my router and nothing has happened he told me he would remove the restrictions. and it would come back on within four hours its passed four hours and am still getting no where can I please help?
Ml20

Please can u fix this as as soon as the bills due nothing works am due to pay in 2 days u ment to give people 14 days to pay and nothing works
Mynameisjeff

Hi my brother and i have this same problem and hes not here to sort it.So what can i do im thinking about moving provider as it happens every time 

Thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Ml20 and Mynameisjeff I've checked your accounts and I'm glad to see that the restrictions have been removed. 

If it is a regular issue it would definitely be worth looking at changing the monthly billing date if that's not something already considered. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
JJ2

I seem to fall in to the category whereby the splash screen doesn't load. Will this remain in place over the weekend?