cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access pay section to pay outstanding bill.

Chrisbowen4488

Cant access pay section to pay outstanding bill.

After many failed attempt on the phone, I'm struggling to get through to pay section on the site.
Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5
boo1
Rising Star

Re: Cant access pay section to pay outstanding bill.

hi   chrisbowen4488    have   you   tried   firefox browser   are   you   microsoft  edge   or  have  had   a  reminder  to  pay   yet   i  hade   the   same   problem   last   month   using   microwsoft  edge   thinking   i  ad   a  up to  date one  i  have   windows   8.1   i  hope   this   will  work   for   you   are you   on    windows  10   or   lower  like   me   thanks   from  boo1

Chrisbowen4488

Still no luck on various devices. Thank you
boo1
Rising Star

hi   chrisbowen4488 i  am  sorry   to   hear   this  you   did   not   say   which   platform   you  are  on    is  it   windows   10   or  lower   or   if   you   got    any   contact   from   plusnet   for   late payment   if  you   have    there   is  a  ling   that   will  take   you   to  the   payment   please   try   to   use   firefox   if   this   fails   it  looks   like   you   will    have   contact   plusnet   and  tell   them   i  am  sorry   i  can't    help  any  more    thanks  from   boo1

fresheggs
Hooked

It’s because Plusnet purposely block the splash page so you continue browsing. They are basically stealing your money by not letting you browse for the 14 days (You are allowed) until you pay.

I’ve lost about quarter of a year of browsing yet still having to pay the full amount.

Just a tip to anyone if you use a VPN you can bypass this and visit the failed.billing page. This proves that plusnet themselves are blocking access to their own website. Which stops you being able to pay online.

They slow down your internet then when you complain about it they do a test which of course says it’s fine. Then magically your internet works fine for two days then gets throttled again.

I’ve been recording the process online and have three years worth of proof.

They gave me a refund last year because of it yet still carry on charging me for internet I can’t use.

Ain’t that right?
Fed up of plusnet
boo1
Rising Star

hi   fresheggs  thanks  for   getting   in   contact  so   that  is  there    game  i   wonder   why   they   think  they   can  get   away  with   this   i  hope   you   and   chisbowen4488 get   refunds   from   boo1