Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view my bill

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Cannot view my bill

Received email stating my monthly bill is ready but cannot view it. Has worked perfectly up to last month but now the PN banner page appears as a column of text rather than full-width with logos etc though everything seems to work when I click on each title. My Account opens and I can view account details, contract details etc but when I click Billing I am offered a 'helpful video to read my bill' and white space below. If I click again the word 'LOADING' appears for a millisecond or two and the rotating circle goes round and round ... but nothing else happens although the helpful video works.

Running a PC with W10, Firefox, Kaspersky all updated to latest versions. Tried allowing cookies, turning off adblocker and Disconnect anti-tracker, then clearing history and cache ... makes no difference, everything works except my billing display. Suggestions gladly received!

2 REPLIES 2
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Cannot view my bill

Hello there @Longliner,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

Sorry to read you're having trouble with viewing your latest invoice, I'm glad to see you've tried the usual steps we'd advise - have you had a go in another browser at all? 

Thanks. 

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Cannot view my bill

Hi Maddy

Thank you for your prompt reply. I downloaded MS Edge and my bill appeared on the second attempt -- first time I clicked on View my Bill I got "There has been an issue, consult system administrator".

Clearly an issue with latest Firefox 75 issued April 4. Please could your tech people look into this, like thousands of people I prefer Firefox because I object to spying and tracking by Google and MS.

Best wishes to the CS team, I know you are all working even harder than usual. Stay well!