cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bills or account

jwsg
Rising Star

Cannot view bills or account

Trying to log in to see the latest bill - the info briefly appears on screen but then that disappears - all I see are the plusnet site header and footer and nothing in the middle

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Cannot view bills or account

@jwsg

I have experienced something similar in that the "middle" of the page (i.e the bit with the billing amount down to the payment method details can take some time to appear. It usually appears within ten/fifteen seconds or so but occasionally can take much longer. I don't recall it never appearing in recent times but did have that issue a couple of years ago.

I use Chrome as my main browser. However I have Edge as a backup. Have you tried a different browser? PN's website has sometimes been known to exhibit issues with some browsers after they have performed "updates". Or try a different device - mobile phone or tablet or PC?

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

I have similar problems for past few years using Firefox, suggest you try Edge. Another poster explained that PN's elderly interface requires the use of Adobe Reader and to try entering a different PDF reader in FF settings. Works for a while with Foxit but it's easiest to use Edge for a quick viewing.

jwsg
Rising Star

Thanks for the comments. It wasn't the time taken to appear - it's that it disappeared straight after filling in and isn't a PDF issue as it's the page text that would've included a link to the PDF bill.This was a new issue today I hadn't seen before.

After seeing a message "There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator" it's partially fixed itself as the Home page and Billing page are now OK but Phone page -> Invoices -> More Details has the background blue/grey colour covering the central text.