Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bills error

FIXED
WDIT
Fixes: 1

Cannot view bills error

Hi,

Having an issue not being able to view any bills on the system. Had it last time I checked a few weeks back and still persists.

On clicking Billing in the portal, I get:

"Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later."

Just to be clear, I have tried this on multple computers on multple browsers with cleared caches. After looking at some similar posts I'm wondering if this is related specifically to my account and not a browser issue?

6 REPLIES 6
WDIT
Fixes: 1

Re: Cannot view bills error

Fix

Don't worry, seems like the issue is resolved after the weekend.

BigRedSwitch
Dabbler

I have the same problem but with a difference - I get a message telling me that I need Adobe Reader to view my bills.  But I already have it installed!  No matter, I delete Adobe Reader and using the link provided by Plusnet re-install it.  But it makes no difference.  I clear the browser cacher but the problem persists.

Anyone else getting this problem?

kylie

I'm still having this issues today in terms of viewing my bills regardless of browser. I'm still getting the error message - "Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later."

What is the fix?

Louisefred

I am still getting this problem and they have taken the direct debit payment which is much higher than normal so really need to check my bill, did anyone get a fix for this?
kylie

When I last logged in I was able to view the bills online so for me this appears to have been resolved. Let’s hope it’s all ok next month!

Pipdre
Grafter

I cant view my Bill's mind you it is plusnet so I suppose we can expect it