cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill in new billing system

Anon
Pro

Re: Thanks for visiting, we'll be back soon

Wonder if this forum will be the next target to fiddle with and put out of order for a few months?

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
llwynog

Isn't it stupid, after all this time, the tech people have not worked out how to prepare the bills in a simple PDF format.  I do not understand how Which rate them so high year after year - they need to look at some community files and re-assess. This month I did not even get an email telling me how much from my bank - can it get any better? This is not my only problem but thats another topic.

llwynog

Well, its nearly a year and the problems not yet fixed.  I am a paid up member of Which and will follow your example and contact them regarding our 'troubles'.  We need everyone else to do the same.  I was with one ISP near the bottom but never had these complications.

terryb44

I am using Firefox Quantum, latest version, but have not been able to access the "View my Bills" page for months. All I get is a white screen. I can see it in Internet Explorer. This issue seems to have been going on for years now, when can I expect to be able to see my bills, and what is the problem?

Anon
Pro

I think that if they reply it will be "we don't know" to both questions.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 30

@terryb44

A warm welcome to the forums.

Have you tried...

(A) a forced log out using the log out option then logging on again?

(B) a different browser?
terryb44

Uninstalled Firefox completely, reinstalled it and it worked - once anyway, the next time I went in I got a message saying "Oops, something went wrong, we're trying to fix it!". Took me ages to get all my passwords back too!

Just tried again now and it worked again, but I had to wait a while for the page to appear.

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 30

That very much sounds like a stale cookie / session token problem.

If the logged in portal session times out, just logging back in to the portal does not always clear out previous session states.  Using the explicit log out option does generally clean everything up … though 'smart' software which mess with such things can cause problems.