Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill in new billing system

Anon
Pro

Re: Billing system gone to pot?

@Satss wrote:

Hi @Anon sorry to hear about this. I've reviewed your account and update you on this issue here

Please get back in touch if you have any questions.

Update is

Thank you for getting in touch with us on the forum. I'm sorry that you have not been billed on your account since December. Due to technical issues on your account we have temporarily suspended the billing whilst we work to resolve these issues. Our IT teams are managing this issue under our Incident management system and will have this resolved as soon as possible. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused we will update you further once this has been fixed.

What a joke. When  you can' t collect your money you really are in trouble. Filling for bankrupcy next update, no doubt.

Since when have you been able to call one person working every time there is five Fridays in the month a team?

On the other hand maybe they are using that shower of a team they sponsor called Sheffield Wednesday to work onit. They are no good at football so you never know.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Quote fixed.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
serantium

This 'Billing View" problem has gone on way too long now, its frustrating that no-one at Plusnet seems to have the expertise to resolve this issue. They should just call it a day and revert back to the old system, at least then I could print bills off in order to claim back the costs on my company expenses but as my boss says "no proof bills, no claims" which is totally unacceptable in this modern digital age; so what the H are Plusnet still pratting about at?Huh

serantium

Unbelievable...having tried and failed so many times I've just been back onto the website for one last attempt and apart from one crash I managed to get all the info printed off that I needed; must have been divine intervervention? Fingers crossed for next time then?Huh

Anon
Pro

And now for something completely diffe rent, Pnet have said absolutely NOTHING.

Anon
Pro

You wrote too much....

@serantium wrote:

They should just call it a day

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has this issue started resolving for people now who've listed it before? I can see this thread goes back quite some time...!

I'm a new customer, but haven't received a bill at all, my allowances just re-start at the beginning of the month but (as yet) no bill or direct debit notification/bill email. Have raised a ticket with PN who are aware fully now and "added my account to a list" of known billing problems, but all seems very cagey/shady... Lips_are_sealed Wondering if I should have just stayed with EE instead...!

Anon
Pro

Leave if you can. They listed a question on my account  weeks ago, nothing,  not even a comment to their own question. Have paid nothing this year.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi Anon,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that you have not received an update to the issue you reported, I appreciate we could have handled the experience better. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I have sent an update here.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

Anon
Pro

For any reader who has any doubt that Pnet have noooooooooooo idea of what they are doing in respect of this billing issue, this is some of the response that I received to the question. NOTE.............THEY SAY THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED AND CANNOT TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE BILL.

Does not exactly fit with using the wrong browser or other such rubbish suggested on here earlier by customers.

We have had to temporarily suspend your billing whilst our IT Team managing the problem under our Incident Management system. They anticipate  to get the issue resolved as soon as possible, however we do not have any timescales for this at present.

In the meantime, we are unable to provide any information to you regarding your bills since your last bill was issued on 26th November 2018.

I realise this is not ideal and I apologise sincerely for any inconvenience this has caused you. We will update you further just as soon as we have more information to offer about the issue being fixed.

Anon
Pro

I have reported this matter to OFCOM and asked that  you deal with this as a formal complaint.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi Anon,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I appreciate your request and can assure you that we take your complaint seriously. This has been logged and you can respond to this at anytime.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

Anon
Pro

Compliants have a time scale related to them, please tell what is Pnets?

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @Anon  This complaint is with our High-Level Escalations team, someone will contact you within 5 working days and we will do our best to resolve your issue. 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Anon
Pro

watch this space.

Total_Chaos
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Some of us have never been able to see the bill in Firefox and originally had an issue with Chrome though that did eventually work and you could view the bill.  Now you can click on the bill date to show and nothing happens.  (I don't use Adobe Reader, but have got Foxit and use that for all PDF's. Sometimes you find an app  is hard coded into the website, etc so if you don't have the exact app installed on your computer nothing happens or it will only fire up the MS Windows app and not your default.)

Does anybody else have this issue