Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill in new billing system

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Thanks for visiting, we'll be back soon

I work for no one other than myself. Is it only high handed when something is called out for what it is? Where is the real loss here?

This does rather seem like “I’m not happy that things are not as perfect as I would prefer them to be so I want compensation and I want someone else to suffer at the same time”. It’s the culture we live in “If I can find blame, I’ve got a claim”, that does not mean that it’s life enhancing.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Julee
Grafter

Well done, keep going, don't let the bee's grind you down. We instead will do you proud. Wink

Mackem1973
Grafter

This is nothing new at least 6 months and its not yet been fixed complete and utter joke of a company to be honest. Think about it SIX MONTHS if not longer and not even close to fixing the issue

Julee
Grafter

HOW DARE YOU! I am a 66 year old pensioner, and have never claimed compensation and would not unless it was because of personal injury or damage to my property. I am not part of your so called " Blame and Claim society.

This is just the attitude I was complaining about, "it's always someone else's fault". All people want is for the issues, (no matter what they are), with the billing system that came into operation in September 2018 to be fixed.

Yes I was overcharged when unable to view my bill, but I was lucky and got a quick refund. 

PLEASE DO NOT RESPONSIBLE TO ANY OF MY FUTURE POSTS.

Mackem1973
Grafter

If they cant fix a problem after 6-7 months they need to get someone who can. If's as if they are utterly clueless to whats actually wrong or how to fix it

Anon
Pro

@Townman wrote:

Well that sounds clear enough. Your internet service is working fine, you’ve not yet been billed, you’ve not yet been charged, but you want a few pounds of flesh compensation and someone’s blood on the carpet!

And that is going to enhance your life and wellbeing?  Sweet!

This is a major IT comapny and is a subsiduary of a name that most people equate with UK phones and they have more than a hicough with their billing system which severely distresses many of their customers. We shout on here and all we get is platitudes and appologies and sorry but we have not  got the faintest clue when we can be bothered to sort this out, issue proper appologies to customeres and tell them INDIVIDUALLY how we plan for the future, what your debts are and how they will be dealt with. Rather an attitude that says just go away.

In the face of that we have only one option which is to COMPLAIN to higher authorities AND hit them in the pocket.

Hence my post and posts and my own actions.

And ne xt time I se e a Pnet advert saying "We will do you proud" I will also r e port them to the Advertising Standards Authority. I trust many others will join me.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
Julee
Grafter

To Anon, I complained to Which magazine about 6 weeks ago, because plusnet is listed as the best large company for customer services, coming third overall, 1st and 2nd are smaller companies. Which said "no one else had complain". So they could not do anything.

Anon
Pro

Are you a paying member or did they take your comment anyway?

Julee
Grafter

I'm a paying member but if anyone phoned them I think they would take comments into consideration. I'm going to ask them if they have read the article in the Daily Mail. 

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

I've always liked the sound of advice on things I don't know much about from an impartial expert such as Which, but whenever I've seen them cover anything I do know about it has always seemed overly simplistic, misleading, or just plain wrong.

Julee
Grafter

Sorry but I'm not going to get into another argument, but the Which magazine has been published for over 60 years so they must be doing something right. They do a lot of research, and the consumers are asked their opinion on items. It's not the businesses. Plusnet was once the best in my opinion until BT took over.

Anon
Pro

Pnet have been up and down for 25 years. But this last issue with the billing rivals the dissasters just after being sold (before BT).

Problem with Which, (I do respect much of the things they do) but Pnet is a different animal to grade than a washing machine that one purchases every 10 years and the whole thing is self selecting which also gives a problem. Don't  want to argue, but as you have seen at present  Pnet is awfull, but because there are insufficient customers complaining to Which, they give a good impression of Pnet and without their customers complaining, they can say no other.

On here the common enemy for us is Pnet delivering appaling service, trying to whitewash the issue at first by denying it, now  trying to do it with apologies and wringing of hands and no end in sight. They are an absolute disgrace, but if by their false advertising they attract new mebers and manage to collect their money then noone seems to worry enough to pay the money or sack those who have been fiddling with it  for months and get it put right.

Julee
Grafter

Hi Anon, ok I give in I suppose your right. Thanks for all your info. 

davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Billing system is unavailable. Wonder if this is for another "upgrade"Funny

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

I think there are more issues with the Member Centre. as well as bills not being available.

I am getting "You've not updated your communication preferences for 6 months" messages each time I log in despite having done so twice in the last 24 hours!.

So it does look as if there is some tinkering going on.....oh dear!