Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill in new billing system

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Billing system gone to pot?

Hello @higgles,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

We are aware of this as an ongoing issue and our incident management team are working on a fix as a top priority. If there is anything you need in regards to information on your account that you cannot access please let us know via PM so we can pick this up.

Thank you.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@Mads wrote:

Hello @higgles,

We are aware of this as an ongoing issue and our incident management team are working on a fix as a top priority.

A direct contradiction of the message in post #486?  What is going wrong with internal communications on these long standing billing problems?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anon
Pro

Sadly the only thing you can trust with Pnet is that they don't tell the truth and never know what they are talking about or what they are doing.

They are covering up the truth on this

a. because they cannot solve it

b. Because they are afraid of getting fined again because the billing system is asking people who have closed their accounts for money for line rental etc and threatening them with baliffs if they do not pay up what they do not owe.

But they will do you proud. You could not do anyone any prouder than that.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
speedf
Grafter

Oh dear PlusNet, it all seems to be going a bit wrong......

• - you failed to cancel my youview product when asked (twice)
  • - failed to take December's bill by DD so took from my LineSaver's payment method (didn't tell me!)
  • - failed to take January's bill by DD
  • - online billing system doesn't work, so I can't see anything
  • - can't email me a bill
  • - raise "questions" in your helpdesk system - which I can't access
  • - you can't give an update on when your IT systems will be fixed

Good job you're not in the IT industry eh?  That would be embarrassing.

All a little shoddy.  Real shame as well, you've been great for the many years I've been with you and I've recommended others to you.  Time to look to leave.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @speedf I am deeply sorry to hear about the recent experience you have had with our services.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

beetnik
Grafter

All good except, as he can't access the ticket system for the same reason, you've just added to his apoplexy.

Hulme3030

Re: Thanks for visiting, we'll be back soon

Hi there mines not working I rang plusnet yesterday they told me it's a national thing and it's being looked into he told me use a different browser but that made no difference Mick
Anthorn

I too am having problems accessing my account pages and getting blank pages. I can access "Manage Account" but all links related to my account result in blank pages. Yesterday I received an email advising that I change my account password "as a precautionary measure" but I cannot access "view/edit account details" to do it. I have also noticed that this monthI have paid £3 more than I usually pay but I cannot access the bill.

It is my view that Plusnet have locked my account and are preventing access to my account and my bills. And a consequence I will be entering the official complaints procedure if Plusnet is unable to fix the problem when I telephone support later today.

caravanj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Thanks for replying & your offer of help, I've sent you a PM.

Just to confirm that I tried the the links a few minutes ago & they aren't working.

P.S. I've added a Chrome browser & done the forced logout, plus all my browsers clear the caches & cookies on exit, plus I've cleared them manually as well.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@Anthorn wrote:
It is my view that Plusnet have locked my account and are preventing access to my account and my bills.

This is almost certainly not true.  There is a long standing problem with the new billing system (introduced 1 Sept 2018!) which is still awaiting a solution.  No timescale available yet for a resolution.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anon
Pro

It  is also costing them money. They cannot get their DD's in, one customer said that earlier and my paymenbt not advised or taken and now well overdue. With a bit of luck they will go bankrupt.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
Anthorn

I phoned Plusnet Support and they changed my password and installed a security word and then they replicated my problem and then passed it on to the Network Operations Team and then installed a question on my account and a reply to that states they will reply within 3 days.

My problem with this is that it's beyond my control and is not my responsibility. All I can say at this point is that Plusnet is very lucky I'm still under contract or otherwise it would be a case of bye-bye Plusnet and hello whoever. Conversely, I pay all my bills on time and if I don't get good service I go somewhere else, very simple really.

RRM
Rising Star

+1 Can not view bills / tickets. Attempted in several browsers, just a blank screen. What's the point of putting information there if we can't get to it and respond; worse still asking us to call you!!!!! this means spending hours on hold, wasting my time!!! I was assured on renewal I would not have any complications and the retentions team would sort everything, "worth paying the extra for".... what a lie!!!

In my case, bills were screwed up, called to sort. Now I have a ticket telling me part of the contract as agreed, move from anytime and international calls to anytime calls and mobiles cannot be completed? I would not have renewed and paid my line rental saver if I had known what a mess this was going to turn in to. What happens to call charges for mobiles calls made before I was notified?

What a mess!!!! I guess it will be a long phone call tonight to get it resolved?

Extremely disappointed and not worth the extra I paid over a competitor.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @RRM,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced these issues. I can see that you have spoken to my colleague @OllieC regarding this and that he is currently in the process of updating your account with a ticket to reflect your conversation.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
caravanj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

After having no explanation from Plusnet about my bill, I've just completed an online Ofcom complaint form.

I'll be contacting Trading Standards tomorrow by phone.