cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill in new billing system

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Re: Billing system gone to pot?

@Anonymous despite setting my account for auto log-in, I still had to sign in when I went back a short while ago and going to the set up page for it, it was showing as off. BUT I couldn't view my bill (or else it was going to take longer to load than usual) till I had logged out and in again.

Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that @Mad_Moggies, so for me that rules out the jQuery as a culprit and potentially points the finger at the cookie data / session state management and or the processes that use, manage or maintain it

caravanj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Today our bill was slightly more than I expected so I wanted to check the calls to see if any of them were chargeable calls but nothing in the billing section works.

I can't view our bills or calls.

In fact hardly any of the options on the home page work.

I've tried using IE, FireFox & Opera.

I would have expected the ability to check bills & usage to be a basic function.

P.S. None of the links in Manage Your Account are working either.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @caravanj,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble viewing the your account page and I apologise for the frustration caused.

While we are not aware of any outstanding billing issues affecting the member centre and areas you have highlighted, we would be more than happy to pass along any information you are looking for. If you could PM us and we can sort this out for you.

Thank you.

michael_taylor

I have had the same problem all day none of the links in my account work
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @michael_taylor,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As mentioned above, we do not currently have any outstanding issues regarding this, however, if you do require further information on your account please feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

michael_taylor

Still no links in my account loading pm sent.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

@Mads,

The stale / dirty session issue still exists.  I just attempted to access my billing details and found I could not.

After using the "forced" logout link (right hand side of the option / areas navigation ribbon) and then logging in again, I could access my billing details.  Sometimes there is a less than obvious context to problem reports, which need to be considered when believing that there are no issues!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

michael_taylor

Still get a blank page when i click on view bills or view calls in my account.

Have tried logging in and out,used 2 computers a android phone and 4 browsers with same result.

After having to close my old A/C and open a new A/C last week i hope we are still not  having billing issues,

Can a member of staff contact me as soon as possible.

Contact details sent to mads last night.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@michael_taylor wrote:

Still no links in my account loading pm sent.

Looks like Maddy is out of the office currently, but I've checked what you've said and I've created a support ticket on your account which I hope helps answer your question: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=186503356

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
higgles
Dabbler

I'm getting a black page when looking at the billing as well.  When I log onto my account, the main page is displayed.  However, when I click on billing, I just get a blank page.  This is on a mac using either Chrome or Safari.  Looks like there is something broken.

davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Nothing new for me.......using my default browser, Firefox, the bills never display -just an expanse of white ...but using Chrome or Edge, I can see all billing detail.

higgles
Dabbler

Just tried on my Windows 10 box with IE and Chrome.  A big expanse of white on both.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi there @higgles, thanks for updating us.

Have you tried @Townmans fix for your issue found further back in the thread?

(I realise you probably have, but definitely worth asking)

higgles
Dabbler

I've given it a try and it's still broken.  Safari on the mac and IE on windows have never been used for accessing Plusnet so there is no issue for any cached content.  It just seems to be broken somewhere.