cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill in new billing system

Julee
Grafter

Re: NEW BILLING SYSTEM IS APPALLING !

I left BT because I dislike many of is practices and had issues with their charges. I joined PN years ago and only recently found out that it was now BT owned. I do agree with all the issues you listed. But what do I know. Not a lot it seems  except I've been over charged and can't view my itemized bill. Thank you again.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

You are welcome,

I love asking the questions others are afraid to ask, plus I love going down the rabbit holes as it defo NOT for the faint hearted and I call a spade a spade, no PC nonsense with me...

I do not know when or how BT got hold of PN, but it should not of happened imho, I am on the understanding BT also own Three and EE and maybe others, but will stand corrected if I am mistaken...

When I started with PN I was assured before signing up, they would be upgrading the systems within a 1 - 2 year period, thus I was duped into signing up with false information and month after month of problems trying to pay my bill, several years later still in the same boat and now made worse by not even an entry level billing system, as it is clearly NOT FIT for PURPOSE and ABSOLUTELY NO APOLOGY THAT I CAN FIND from PN...

Further down the line I have been duped by signing up for a pricier fiber package as it would fix the problem on my line, yet they negated to tell me we still need the copper cable for the phone line, I was told by an Openreach engineer on site.

As the billing system is evidently not fit for purpose, pull it down reinstate the old one, albeit it wasn't perfect but it was at least a darn sight better than the rubbish we have been forced to use against our wills

Julee
Grafter

Welshdragon,

January 2007 very quietly, for I think it was approximately 67 million. No matter what though I do prefer trying to get hold of PN customer services than BT by phone, when I have a problem. But I feel this is either a bit out of control or is being ignored by PN. But as you say what do I know. Thanks.

Julee
Grafter

P.S.  I don't mean you said to me I don't know anything, I was just referring to something you said at the end of a post.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

No worries @Julee

I fully understood what you meant, but somewhere in the future someone else reading the post about the then will be historic billing issues or will it remain the same, I am NO time traveler so I can not tell at this time.

The way it is going, I hope Ofcom can take the businesses away from companies that fail to learn lessons especially having £880,000.00 fines and their brethren approx £42M, "1M and £2.7M and have an impartial independent company(s) take over instead and at the very heart / core and the common denominator is BT

Julee
Grafter

Welshdragon, OK, I understand. I think I had better shut-up for now. Thank you again.

Welshdragon
Rising Star

@JuleeNo need to shut up on my behalf Wink Wink

after all we are discussing the billing system and company failures that we have to face on a daily basis

P.S

Feel free to PM me if you want

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Please keep this thread on track. Any other issues or comments should be directed at the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

corringham
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 16

While you are quite right according to the forum rules, I can't see that it really makes any difference while Plusnet are ignoring the issue anyway. If there was some input from Plusnet it might help keep the discussion focused.

bgiles
Rising Star

Fortunately, I manged to fix my bill viewing/downloading issue in Chrome by deleting just the Plusnet cookies (I think there were about 7)

Chrome > Settings > Advanced > Content Settings > Cookies > Show all cookies and site data

Search for 'plus' and delete those cookies.

Clearing all browser cache does the same, but clears data I didn't want to loose, and the above is targeted at the issue.

Good luck

Plusnet SoGEA
DrayTek Vigor2762 VoIP Router
Mgnl1983
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hello Julee,  I started the Thread "this billing system is appalling", but I can`t even find my own thread !  I don`t think they liked my Title and therefore decided to merge it into another thread.  It's good that PN have the manpower to police these forums, yet I can`t get hold of anyone, for love nor money on Live Chat :o[  

This communications company aren`t doing much communicating.  It's just tumble weed at the moment. 

Mgnl1983
Rising Star

Hello Bgiles,  I`m pleased that you have managed to sort this.   I don`t use chrome personally, but I had already tried clearing all cookies, unfortunately it hasn`t made any difference.  I can still only view One month (August 2018), but with no list of other payments and no options to print or do anything else for that matter.  I do appreciate you taking the time to try to help myself and others.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Mgnl1983,

Moderating this forum is done wholly by customers, not Plusnet staff.  As you suggest, staff are focussed on addressing the early life issues with the billing system.

The mods have been working hard to bring together many of the "me too" disparate posts on the same issue.  Which one post donates the end version of the titles of all the merged topics is somewhat arbitrary, not selective based on any apparent conspiracy to sanitise matters.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

This morning I cannot get into the “Billing and Payments” or the “Current Referrals” pages at all. I have tried logging out and back in, which has previously worked, several times over the last half hour or so but no luck.

I have tried on Chrome and on Firefox. For the first I get “ Sorry, we are not able to complete the request at the moment, please try again later”. and the second I get ”Sorry, we couldn’t find the page you are looking for…”

Have Plusnet taken them down to work on these issues?

Something on the Status page would be helpful if they have.

Mgnl1983
Rising Star

I`ve just tried , but the message is "Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later"