Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill in new billing system

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Cannot view bill in new billing system

I am hoping they are still working on it. As I can get to my historic bills on Pale Moon (but not any of the other options on that page), I assume they are.

John
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes, it's still being worked on.

David
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

There's now a message on site

You'll hopefully be aware that we've just launched our new billing system. 

As part of this we're just applying some updates to these pages, please bear with us, we'll be back soon!
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Where is all my last 15 months payments? It's only showing up the last payment. On old billing it show all history payments but not anymore. Why?

View your payments history (where are the last 15 months?)View your payments history (where are the last 15 months?)

infidelus
Rising Star

Any chance this is actually going to be fixed in the near future?  I've been trying to check my bills since Saturday and it's still not working.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

According to the Service Status this was resolved 2 hours ago.

However it is still not working for me - using Chrome I still get a blank page in "Bills and Payments" except for the LHS menu; using Firefox I intermittently get some headings but on clicking those usually nothing else seems to work - no past bills etc.

My billing date is in three days and I don't have that much confidence that things will be sorted by then.

A knock on effect is that referrals are not being generated as I assume that since the beginning of September bills seem not to have been issued and so I can see that taking some time to catch up; hopefully without getting into the mess the last time that the referrals system crashed.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Still getting the same message as quoted in reply #43 to this thread, using Firefox 61.0.2 (x64).

John
flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

Have you tried clearing cookies ?  I was having issues with Chrome but since clearing cookies it seems to work.

infidelus
Rising Star

You're quite right.  It works again after clearing cookies, but it's flipping slow to load, and they've removed the 'Printer Friendly' bit from the bills so I can't make a copy of the bill easily anymore without doing multiple screenshots.

Nice backwards step Plusnet ....

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Tried that - no luck!

Correction - after clearing cookies yet again I can now see it but as said elsewhere it is slow to load.

spraxyt
Resting Legend

The new bills should be in PDF format so capable of being downloaded. It's just the old ones which remain in their original HTML.

David
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

PN, Cannot view any history past bills (every bills in the last 15 months has disappear on the new billing change over from old billing) Not happy at all. Sad

spraxyt
Resting Legend

When you click Bills and Payments then the View your bills button, a white overlay should pop up with a date range selector. Are you saying that selector contains no ranges? Which browser are you using and do you get the same result with a different one?

David
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

Not the bills, I mean view my payment history (like pay by direct debit) in the last 15 months

spraxyt
Resting Legend

On the old system DD amount notices were sent out on billing day but payments were never acknowledged as such, the amount outstanding in transactions just changed to Fully Paid. I think that means there is no history to transfer to the new system - so everyone's is empty.

Once new bills have been processed and issued payments against these *will* be recognised and progressively build up the payments history. After 15 months it will be fully populated and older ones will then drop off the bottom.

David