cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot speak to or communicate with Customer Services over incorrect bill

BP

Cannot speak to or communicate with Customer Services over incorrect bill

I am trying to connect with Customer Services over the phone or electronically regarding an incorrect bill that I have received. 

Having gone through all of the telephone enquiry options I was taken to a dead end. Repeatedly told to try either this Forum or FAQ on website etc. but again no other option to make contact with Customer Services on the website.  

I totally appreciate that we are in unprecedented times and things will be difficult, with reduced staff numbers available to deal with queries etc. but I would be quite happy to send an email and wait for a response in due course. I'm sure if I cancelled my Direct Debit before the next payment is due Plusnet would be in touch with me fairly rapidly, but I don't want to do this.

I would be so grateful just for a bit of guidance as to where to go from here so that I can at least register that I have an issue that needs discussing at some point in the future.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
jcer947
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Cannot speak to or communicate with Customer Services over incorrect bill

Hello,

I echo the above. I have a query over my latest bill. I recently underwent a product change (fibre to fibre extra), committing to a lengthy contract but at a lower cost to what I was paying. My latest bill has remained the same and I am not seeing a reduction in price.
I too appreciate the difficulty plus net will be experiencing and wish all their normally excellent staff well.
I hope customer services can recover as quickly as possible so customers don’t get frustrated. And it would be nice to save some money! I am lucky but others could be desperate to sort out the financial side of things.

Regards,

J.
BP

Re: Cannot speak to or communicate with Customer Services over incorrect bill

Hello J

In the grand scheme of things my problem is totally insignificant and I feel terrible for having to raise it publicly. I have had billing issues with Plusnet previously, so that is where my concern stems from.

I would like to wish everybody well at this dreadful time and extend my gratitude and thanks to all those who are working selflessly to look after us and keep us all safe and well.

Thank you!