Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to "question" in my account

costas4bulbidi
Dabbler

Cannot reply to "question" in my account

Hi,

I am a new customer. My partner contacted Plusnet to ask something and he was told that he needed to be the account owner to do that, which is fair.

After this, a "question" was created in the system, detailing the conversation, but misgendering my partner as a "lady". He definitely doesn't sound like a lady, but I am sure it was just an honest mistake regardless.

An email was sent to me to 'review' the question. However, there doesn't seem to be any option to reply to what was said. By 'review', I was expecting I would be able to provide feedback. There is no such thing. Another 'question' which is live on my account, at least had the option to 'add more details'.

Can this be edited to allow for feedback please? While I don't believe there was malice in this, I would like to "put the record straight" (though the last word doesn't apply here in all of its meanings...).

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Cannot reply to "question" in my account

Hi @costas4bulbidi,

I am sorry for the comment on the ticket referring to your partner as a lady, it is probably a mistake made by the advisor and I hope no offense was caused by this.

All questions on the account can be commented on by customers unless they are 'closed questions'. Can you please advise of the question number you want to make comment on so that I can look into this further.

Kind regards,

costas4bulbidi
Dabbler

Hi Satss,

Thank you very much for looking into this. The question number is 183469032.

I consider this to be a mistake indeed (it wouldn't make much sense to do this deliberately), and therefore no offence was taken. I just want to be able to reply, in order to clarify the information in the text - it's not going to be a rant, or anything like that.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @costas4bulbidi,

Thanks for getting back to us about this, I have now created a ticket on your account, you can view and reply to it here.

I hope this helps.