Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot read my incorrect bill!

FIXED
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Cannot read my incorrect bill!

I am unable to read my bill & receive the following message "There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator".

I am very concerned as my bill should only be £5.00 but the PN email states £13.26!

Please resolve this matter ASAP.

12 REPLIES 12
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Cannot read my bill

That message is an intermittent fault. Just keep trying. Which browser are you using?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

tijara33
Pro

The incorrect charge isn't an intermittent fault!!!!!!

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Never said it was, but the error message is!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

I had this error message yesterday. I logged in again and the bill appeared (complete with apparently incorrect charges).

tijara33
Pro

I have now been on phone to PN for 70 minutes! I first spoke to a lady in billing who investigated my account & told me "your contract is a complete mess & I will transfer you to the contracts department who will sort this out for you."

That transfer happened quickly although there was no contact between the 2 staff members so yet again I explained why I was calling. The gentleman in contracts didn't have a clue, told me I was in the wrong department & was transferring me to who knows where! His manner was both rude & abrupt, not the norm for PN.

I am now speaking with a 3rd staff member who agrees that the new system hasn't reflected my new charge so he has referred this back to the billing department, which is where I started 90 minutes ago! This is a shambles & I would appreciate it if a PN member who monitors this forum would care to comment & also make sure that what I have been told will actually happen!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

Good afternoon @tijara33,

Sorry to see your query and worries were handled incorrectly.

I can see that you have now spoken with a member of the Customer Support team who is progressing this with our billing team for you.

Thanks

tijara33
Pro

Thank you for picking this up, I hope that the matter is soon fully resolved. Thumbs_Up

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No worries. I'd expect you should receive a refund within 5 to 10 working days.

Let us know if you have any further queries. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
tijara33
Pro

Thanks Gandalf, I hope that I don't have to come & haunt you.Funny

Mackem1973
Grafter

Re: Cannot read my incorrect bill!

I am having the same problem "There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator"  and my bill seems quite a bit more then normal ive not been able to get to see my bill for a while now would be nice to see why its as much as it is thanks

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

That tends to be a transient error message.  Close the browser (which on are you using?) and try again.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Mackem1973

I am sorry that you were having issues viewing your invoices yesterday.

Can you confirm if this is still the case?