cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to account, cookies consent issue.

feet
Grafter

Cannot log in to account, cookies consent issue.

Cannot log in to account, cookies consent issue.  The cookies consent dialogue does not respond.  Using windows 10 Pro, with Microsoft Edge browser.

14 REPLIES 14
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Cannot log in to account, cookies consent issue.

I get something similar happening using Chrome browser on Android tablet. A page refresh usually cures it, if not, clearing the cache seems to work.

My other car isn't a Ferrari
feet
Grafter

Cleared cookies, made no difference. What a complete pain as other sites are now asking to re-enter information, not impressed! For a tech company this does not fill me with confidence that Plusnet know what they are doing!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to see that's been a problem. Would you be able to try a different browser just to see if the same issue happens? - Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

@feet 

My advice was to clear the cache, not cookies, but I suppose in some interpretations this is one and the same.

Also, I should point out my advice was given from personal experience as a customer of Plusnet, and I'm not a Plusnet representative. I am sorry for any problems I've caused by recommending a possible solution to your problem

My other car isn't a Ferrari
feet
Grafter

Managed to log into account via duckduckgo.

feet
Grafter

Worked once, now back to same problem, cannot pass the cookie dialogue!
feet
Grafter

Cleared cache, could again,only log in once!  😳

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @feet, have you been able to try an alternative device to see if the issue still persists?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
catshill1
Grafter

I am having the same problem when I try to log into my account to view my mobile bill via the link in the email

https://www.plus.net/my-account/mobile?utm_source=customer-res&utm_medium=email-triggered&utm_conten...

I get the following page:

Your session has expired because you were inactive for too long. Please log back in. If this problem continues to happen please check you have enabled support for cookies. Please consult your browser help for information on enabling cookies.

Your session has expired because you were inactive for too long. Please log back in. If this problem continues to happen please check you have enabled support for cookies. Please consult your browser help for information on enabling cookies.

I have...

Reset the cache and cleared cookies in my browser (Chrome)

Used incognito mode

Used the Edge browser.

Regardless, I am still unable to login to my account

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi catshill1, can you check to see if you can log in on another device or using the mobile app?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
catshill1
Grafter

Yes I can but I still need to be able to log in with my main device

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for getting back to us @catshill1 and apologies for the delayed response.

Are you still having issues?

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
imbart
Dabbler

I have exactly the same problem with Edge which will not let me past "agree to cookies" which is unresponsive.  Therefore I am shut out of my Plusnet account with Edge.  Internet Explorer 11 lets me past but not Edge. I still have the old version (1909) awaiting Microsoft to update to the much trumpeted new version via updates as claimed  I may have missed something and I am a technophobe but the answer is not clear to,me (if there is one) from the above posts.

imbart
Dabbler

My problem relating to being unable to access my Plusnet account as outlined above appears to have resolved itself.  The "agree to cookies"  box now responds to Edge.  I have no idea why but I have tested it several times now over two days without problem whereas previously it didn't work over three weeks since my posting.