cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change password

phil_the
Grafter

Cannot change password

I can log in to the portal, so I know I have the correct password, but when I go to change the password, it asks me to enter the password again, and says that it is not correct.

I saw some older messages here with people having similar problems and it was suggested to use the forgot password option instead. I tried this too, but the captcha image validation is not working, it keeps saying the numbers I enter are incorrect.

account: thehat (free-online)

4 REPLIES 4
phil_the
Grafter

Re: Cannot change password

Update: I just tried the forgot password option again, this time using Edge instead of Chrome, and I now have the email. So I'll see if that works.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for the updates on this Phil, please let us know how you get on. If it's still an issue for some reason we can give you a call, pass account security and reset it that way for you. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
phil_the
Grafter

It did work using the forgot password option in Edge. You might want to look into why the Captcha validation isn't working with Chrome, and why the change password option in the portal didn't accept the old password.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to us @phil_the I'm glad you got this sorted. I'll pass on your feedback to the relevant team.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team