Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change my payment date, still

mmace
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Cannot change my payment date, still

For 2 months I've been wanting to change my billing date, as the money goes out the day before payday every month (payday is 15th) and it's causing me issues. I just want it putting back a couple of days. However, whenever I try to change it, I get this error:

This account is due to be closed
--------
I have been in touch with support when I first got the error, and they were having issues with the system and no one could change it manually.
I really need it changing and I was told that the "
This account is due to be closed" part was nothing to worry about either, but I am worrying as it still says it and I'm wondering if there's something I should know. It's not very customer friendly to have that on my account. Can anyone who works for PN please let me know what is happening?

Also, as brought up multiple times, the "email me when someone replies" feature of the forums does not work (email address is correct)
4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Cannot change my payment date, still

Hello @mmace,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to see you are having trouble with changing your bill date and I apologise for the frustration caused. I can see a colleague has raised this with our incident management team and is monitoring this closely. You will be updated here when we have more news.

Thanks.

mmace
Grafter

Thanks Mads, I was not informed a ticket was raised, do you work to SLAs? It was raised in November, surely it can't take this long to resolve. I work in IT Support and if any of us took this long to resolve a ticket, especially an admin one, we'd be in a lot of trouble.
I can't understand why my account is flagged for closure/cancelling and why I (or you guys) cannot easily remove this flag and change the billing date.

I swear it's just been one issue after another since I joined PN, it feels like you have it in for me.
smiffy1
Pro

@mmace No its not just you , there are quite a few customers with similar issues Undecided

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry for the message you're seeing that your account is to due to be closed, I can assure you that this isn't the case. I've checked your account and line and there aren't any cease requests.

Unfortunately this isn't something that either myself or the support team can fix, but I've raised this with our billing guys via ticket 186455761 to investigate further though it's likely going to need engineering intervention at some point.

We'll update you when we know more. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet