cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change direct debit or even get into billing section

Jamix999

Cannot change direct debit or even get into billing section

For the past 2 weeks I have been unable to get into Billing in order to change the account details for my Direct Debit. The current account will be closed soon and I cannot change the DD to my new account. The error message states “Sorry, we are unable to complete this request at the moment, please try again later”. I have tried later, many, many times over the past 2 weeks yet cannot get in. If I cannot change the payment details then the next DD will fail and it will no doubt be my fault!!

2 REPLIES 2
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Cannot change direct debit or even get into billing section

Hi @Jamix999,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with our service. As my response contains account sensitive information this is not something I can provide over this platform. I have created a support question on your account with the answer and you are able to respond to this. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200563163

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
minkishah
Hooked

Re: Cannot change direct debit or even get into billing section

Hello

I am unable to change my direct debit details. 2 months ago my direct debit was cancelled by mistake and since then my payments have been rejected. However I cannot change my direct debit details as option is blacked out. How do I change it or set up a new direct debit mandate.