cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot acknowledge failed billing

Pgled70

Cannot acknowledge failed billing

My bill was due 2 days ago but as I don't get paid until next week it failed. Now I am getting kicked off my WiFi constantly and the failed billing page will not load so I can acknowledge and remove restrictions. I have cleared cookies etc still no luck I get connection refused and obviously if I use mobile data I just get payment page no link too acknowledge I chose plusnet for the simple reason if I had a payment delay I would have the 14 days. Please sort this out its driving me crazy.
15 REPLIES 15
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Cannot acknowledge failed billing

Hello @Pgled70

Apologies for the inconvenience this caused you, however, I can see it has now been resolved.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks.

Pgled70

Yes as i borrowed the money too pay the bill. However I don't get paid until next week and again the same has happened the page is refused so I cannot acknowledge. Ridiculous
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Pgled70,

I'm very sorry that this page is not loading correctly again and that this means that you are unable to acknowledge the message and remove the restrictions. I have removed the restriction from your account now and your service should be back to normal straight away.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Pgled70

And again this is getting ridiculous I have enough too worry about atm losing my job without this. Please sort it.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Pgled70,

I'm very sorry that this has happened again. I've activated your account now and the service should be back to normal right away.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Pgled70

And again. Please remove this will be paid on Friday when I eventually receive some money. Please sort out so we can actually acknowledge on the link that never works
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

All removed for you @Pgled70. Apologies for the frustration and inconvience this caused you. 

Pgled70

And again! Can someone please sort the link so I dont have too keep coming back here.
cassini232

I've got the same problem after PN screwed up a change of DD.  Now I have a payment reminder email, but the links don't work and I can't log into my PN account on www.plus.net - it says ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Pgled70 and @cassini232 you should both be able to access the internet fully and to pay your balance, please go to: plus.net/pay

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
cassini232

Thanks for that - I've paid now.

Please explain why, when you send out a payment reminder, the first thing you do is block us from the site where we have to pay?  What's that all about?

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @cassini232 it isn't a restriction per say. It is called 'flash screen' where the devices that are connected to the broadband get a screen that remind you to pay your bill, the user needs to click 'I understand' or it will restrict some internet services or websites. Some users don't see the splash screen, which is where us advisors remove it for you. But the screen will appear on day 1, 5 and 10 before the full restrictions come into play on day 14 of the balance being outstanding. Hope that clears things up for you Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
cassini232

I see.

> Some users don't see the splash screen, which is where us advisors remove it for you.

I think you should fix that bug.  And if we can't access plusnet at all (why on Earth is it included in the restrictions?) and customer services doesn't respond, how are we supposed to raise the restrictions?  It took me a while to twig that the only thing I had left was the forums.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

This has been a know bug for close to 2 years ,, they are unable to fix 🤔