cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Connect to Failed Payment Page

FIXED
samanthabastow

Cannot Connect to Failed Payment Page

A few months ago I changed my payment date when I got a new job, but I have since lost that job and my payment date has changed. This means that every month I'm in restricted mode for a few days which I wouldn't mind except that I cannot load any plus net pages. The failed payment page to acknowledge the reminder or even just plus.net. Also select pages won't load including my bank website and my online university website, both of which are incredibly important. Is there anyway to fix the loading issue?
6 REPLIES 6
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Cannot Connect to Failed Payment Page

Fix

Hi @samanthabastow, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry to hear of the issues you have had with your service. Upon the generation of a bill, we do allow a 14 day grace period for payment to be made. Within this time, a splash screen may appear where there should be an option for you to acknowledge and continue. We are aware of a slight issue where the splash screen may not load for some customer and we are actively working on a fix. I do sincerely apologise if that has happened to you.

I've now manually removed these restrictions and you should be able to continue to browse as normal.

I hope this helps but if you need anything else, just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
samanthabastow

Hi,

Thank you for responding so quickly. I can now connect to plus net and the other websites, thank you so much for that. I am unable to change my billing date to be when I now get paid as I did it in the last 4 months, but soon I should be able to so hopefully I won't go into the 14 day grace period every time when that happens. Thank you for your help.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Accounts/Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your response @samanthabastow

Glad to hear the service is now running as it should. If we can help with anything else, just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
samanthabastow

Hi, Sorry to be a bother again, but the same thing has happened, is there any way it could be fixed again? I am paying on Fri 28th. Also, when I tried to change the payment date on the site after last time, it says I can't because I changed it within the past 4 months (Before I lost my job.) I now get paid on the 30th of every month (28th this month) Is there anyway it can be changed from or your end or should I wait. Thank you Smiley

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I've taken the restrictions off the account for you. 

It might be a good idea going forward to change the billing date. It should be possible for you to do that on our website once the current bill has been cleared. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team