cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling new order

holeymoley27

Cancelling new order

I've ordered unlimited fibre with evening and weekend calls. Nowhere in the online order process did it state an increase broadband charge due to my rural location.
I paid my initial card payment and it was after this when I received an email telling me my payments for the first 6 months where there's no broadband charge and payments from month 7 onwards. This is where I was shocked to see £22.49 quoted for broadband unlimited instead of the £14.99 I thought I'd be paying.
I don't think I want to pay £7.50 more than planned especially as it was sneakily added without any prior warning.
How easy will it be to cancel my order and get my debit card payment refunded?
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Cancelling new order

Welcome to the forums. I'm surprised the ongoing charge wasn't mentioned during the sign-up journey, that will need to be looked into by staff members (I'm a customer).
You need to contact the Cancellations Team on 0800 013 2632 . See Section 13 of the Cancellations Policy document. However be prepared to haggle, this might result in an improvement to the deal that you are happier with.
David
David
barnyandpippa
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Cancelling new order

Get out whilst you can. I signed up for the "Unlimited Fibre Broadband and Calls" package and been advised today it doesn't include any calls. I'm being told my current call "discount" is a "gesture of goodwill".