cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling/migrating

nanasboyo

Cancelling/migrating

Just been on live chat regarding migrating to anther provider. have been only with P/net for a few weeks and even though have tried everything under the sun....only getting cr*p speeds on the internet. So looking elsewhere, put wheels in motion.............then I get stung with £233.10 (upon cancellation) 21/09 & £30 (upon cancellation) cessation charge. Live chat told me to call cancellations on 08000132632..............30 mins later nowt!!  I will pay for my usage for the last month..but as I've only been with them for a few weeks I'm not prepared to pay cancellation fees for a service I never received!!
3 REPLIES 3
nanasboyo

Re: Cancelling/migrating

isn't it surprising that you don't get a mod replying to certain things?Huh
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

A moderator wouldn't be able to help! - see second paragraph of the forum rules: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,132333.0.html
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi nanasboyo,
Moderators on this forum are customers like yourself, though I've had a look at your account.
This is the first that we have heard regarding your speeds. No fault was raised at any point, though I see that the troubleshooter at faults.plus.net was half filled out back on 05/09/2015.
I have tested your line for you, and it seems to have failed. This is odd, as our radius connection log seems to think you're online. It may be worth re-raising a fault here: faults.plus.net, and seeing if we can fix it for you.
I also note that a new provider are due to take your service over on the 24th. In this instance, I would say that the charges would stand unless we are given reasonable opportunity to investigate the issue. Once again, sorry that you've had a poor experience with us.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet