Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling TV package

FIXED
Teloriun
Dabbler

Cancelling TV package

hi.

I'm trying to get some help with removing the TV package which seems to now be charged to my account (was on a deal, which seems to have expired without notification).  There doesn't seem to be any way to remove TV from the customer login (just add packages?) and when I tried chat (tried last week, and again this week) they couldn't help and tried to get me to ring the TV team on the 0345 140 0200...which is just the standard customer service 45 minutes queue..

Can someone please explain how hard it is to remove TV from my bill?  Or even better, action what seems to be a simple 'untick checkbox' request?Huh

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Cancelling TV package

Fix

Hi there,

It looks like the discounts were related to your broadband service, which have now expired because you're no longer within a contract. There weren't any discounts for your YouView package.

I'd recommend contacting our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting Option 1 then Option 2) if you'd like to discuss recontracting, or removing the YouView package still. At the time of writing this, there is no wait time to get through to them and they are here until 8pm

I hope this helps

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Teloriun
Dabbler

Thanks for the response Anoush.  Really appreciate you looking into it and getting back to me.  I'll give them a call later and hopefully this thread can be closed Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems at all. I don't think the thread can be closed, but feel free to tick the This fixed my problem button. Smiley

Let us know if you have any issues though.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet