cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Plusnet Account

littlebird
Dabbler

Cancelling Plusnet Account

I contacted the cancellations team to check when I can cancel my contract without incurring any charges. I have been told that I can do this on 11/07/2011. I am sorry but legally I can cancel when I have paid my 12th invoice as I will have paid for the period beyond the 11th July and this will also allow for 10 days notice. Plusnet really are one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with and the customer service is one of the worst I have ever had to deal with from a business.
4 REPLIES 4
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Cancelling Plusnet Account

Hi littlebird,
Sorry you haven't had a good experience. once you have paid your 12th invoice we can then remove the deferred contracts, which is what I think the customer options agent was referring to. You'll just need to contact us after you've made that last payment.
Jojo Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi littlebird,
Sorry you feel this way. I've just had a look at your account and your 12th subscription payment is due on the 19th of June so as far as I'm aware we should be giving you the 30 days of service that payment would account for hence ending the account a day before the next invoice, that would take us up to the 18th of June.
I believe the reason that the date of the 11th was mentioned as that's 12 months after you started the account with us.
Plusnet really are one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with and the customer service is one of the worst I have ever had to deal with from a business.

Do you have any feedback for us at all? I'm happy to help out here but I so far fail to see what's been done wrong I'm afraid.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
James
Grafter

Hi,
I've just replied to your ticket.
Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.
littlebird
Dabbler

Thank you for the responses everyone, I have replied to my ticket.