Cancelling My Account!

mlmclaren
Grafter

Re: Cancelling My Account!

OK, Back to CISAS it is then!
mlmclaren
Grafter

FYI, I have got back in touch with CISAS and made them aware that Plusnet has still been unable to close this complaint as promised 2 months ago & I've made them aware of the mess ups and the blatant ignorance of my requests too...
They have been linked to this thread for informative purposes.
I would like to once again express my absolute disbelief of the level of service NOT received by Plusnet and its representatives and can assure you have not done myself proud.
The fact that not once have you said "our bad" sorry for the mess up and worked to solve it to the best of your abilities and instead you have gone ahead with making changes without my permission or even as much as asking if they are acceptable, so now once again the account is now going to be pulled into dispute.
If you didn't learn the first time, then I doubt you will the 2nd but we'll soon find this out.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

What was the date your transfer to your new provided completed?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
mlmclaren
Grafter

Broadband - 15th Sept
Phone - 29th Sept
mlmclaren
Grafter

OK so just received the cheque (as refused  Roll_eyes )
I've just tried to confirm the amount as per the ticket above, but surprise surprise you have once again ignored my wishes to keep the account active...
I will be continuing with my approach to CISAS and also adding the time for taking the cheque to the bank to the figure already requested.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@The Almighty Cornholio
I've reactivated your website login for 24 hours so you can see the breakdown of the refund here.

The account has been closed as you have the final bill and the cheque too.
If you would like us to keep the account open so you can retain the email address we can do so at a cost of £1.69 per month.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mlmclaren
Grafter

I have not received a final bill at all... and currently I'm unsure if the cheque I've been sent is correct as I'm unable to gain access to any previous bills or support tickets!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@The Almighty Cornholio
You must have missed Chris saying that we'd given you access back to the account including a final bill and your invoices for 24 hours.
If I do that again today will you be able to get what you need during that time?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team