cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling My Account!

mlmclaren
Grafter

Cancelling My Account!

So I notice your system has generated a ticket to cancel my account now my service have transferred away, however I see no final bill and considering you charged me for a month of Fiubr Extra I never got to connect too, and also partial line rental too, you owe me some money..
I have my math here of how much you owe me but I want a proper bill wether it via email or post confirming all charges and refunds please...
Thanks.
22 REPLIES 22
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Cancelling My Account!

Hi The Almighty Cornholio,
I'll speak to our billing team and do my best to get a final bill to you ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mlmclaren
Grafter

Thank you Adam, much appreciated!  Smiley
mlmclaren
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_

Any updates Adam Huh
mlmclaren
Grafter

YoooHoooo!
Whats going on Adam, Where's my money, I wouldn't want to send the heavy's round  Shocked lol
But seriously a response...
mlmclaren
Grafter

Sorry for being rude but,,, HELLOOOOOO
`Do you want to sort the above out within the next 24 hours of I'm going back to CISAS again!
YOU OWE ME MONEY, Half Of Which you had no reason to take in the first place!
Deal with it NOW please
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for the delay here, I've spoken to the billing team and asked that they pick this up asap. I'll check back again tomorrow to make sure this is done.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mlmclaren
Grafter

Right, well an email has been received saying
"We're emailing you to let you know that as your cancellation request has
now been placed. Your cancellation will take place on 21/10/2015."
This don't sound right,  Angry
Chris
Legend

Please just ignore any dates on the emails you get, I'll make sure the account is fully closed at the latest tomorrow.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
mlmclaren
Grafter

and the refund for around a months service?
mlmclaren
Grafter

So to recap, I requested a final bill, ideally before you closed my member centre account, until today my member centre account has remained open as I wanted so I could gain access to any tickets or bills that where being generated...
I've complained about not receiving the promised final bill, and being ignored repeatedly, and now you have completely misunderstood my request which makes me think your weren't paying enough attention and now my member centre account doesn't exist, and I'm still without a final bill and also owed money that you realistically shouldn't of had as my broadband service was disconnected 3 days before the next billing period began...
But I was flexible as I understand the systems at PLusnet seems to be riddled with issues and don't work to a 21st century standard it seems, however todays errors and complaints have all originated from poor customer service and ignorance to the customers needs.
I expect a final bill or a full summary of all owed payments (by service and date) by email by 3PM on 15th October 2015 (Today) or I will be contacting CICAS with my existing case number and have them settle this issue instead.
Plusnet, you done the complete opposite of "done me proud" you've "done my head in" .... sort it out for f's sake
Chris
Legend

As I mentioned yesterday, I was going to ensure this was sorted out today for you.
I've been over all the cancellation information on the account and have worked out the correct refunds due. There is no final bill due as you owe us no money.
I've reactivated your website login for 24 hours so you can see the breakdown of the refund here. Please note is the amount further down that we'll be refunding, not the one in the first paragraph.
mlmclaren
Grafter

right thats more like it and why is there no payment details on the account....  hmm because Plusnet jumped the bullet and deleted them...
I'm not waiting another 14 days! so someone needs to get in touch to arrange a BACS transfer.
As per the above, if this issue isn't resolved today I will be contact CICAS and making a complaint and further requesting payment for my time that has been wasted chasing these payments.
mlmclaren
Grafter

PS. Any other provider provides a final bill for there customer whether its owing in favour of them or the customer!
So I don't know why you seem to think Plusnet should be different
mlmclaren
Grafter

It's 3PM, Whats happening?