Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled services

Cat5
Hooked

Cancelled services

Today I received an email plusnet has cancelled all of my services
On the phone for over 3 hrs all I get was it was a computer error so now I have to start again from scratch new line then wait for broadband and tv
This is the second time this has happened not good enough having to wait almost 3 wks to get back to where my services are up and running I owe them no bills as all up to date
10 REPLIES 10
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Cancelled services

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Cat5, thanks for getting in touch. 

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the experience you have had with your account being closed down and subsequently losing active service. I do appreciate the frustration this would cause. I've taken a look into how we can get your service activated as soon as possible and an update has been provided here for you.We will be back in touch, once we have had a further update from our suppliers. 

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for your patience @Cat5 

Just an update to let you know our fast track request was accepted and your broadband order is now scheduled to complete on 04/03/2019. We'll continue to monitor this and let you know when it's active.

Apologies for the experience you have had.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Cat5
Hooked

It’s not fast track if I have to wait 7 days for standard bb then a further 10 for fibre where’s the fast track when this is your mistake not mine for the 2nd time
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Cat5, I'm afraid the 3 days escalation to get broadband up and running after your recent line activation is the fastest we can get the service up and running. This 3 days escalation being opposed to the standard 5-7 working days time frame. I believe we have looked to get you on ADSL initially given the time it can take to get fibre active as there's factors to take into account such as engineer availability which would delay you getting back online as soon as possible. By all means once the ADSL connection is active and you're back online we'll be sure to place your fibre orders and get you back on your designed connection type as soon as possible. I'm sincerely sorry you've had to go through this ordeal with your account and I'm certain once you're fully back up and running we'll certainly look at what goodwill gesture we can offer given the incident.

Cat5
Hooked

Finally the day has arrived for my broadband to be reconnected and still waitin now been told it could be midnightg that’s not today is it poor service
Cat5
Hooked

Going from bad to worse sat waiting all day on the phone to plusnet waiting for answer over broadband to be told sorry orders not gone through properly now it’s going to be the 7 expedite didn’t work I want answers
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Cat5

I'm really sorry to hear that your expedite cannot go through.

I have reviewed our correspondence and linked you here

This open complaint ticket breaks down and advises of the issues that have been encountered and the estimated completion date.

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused and that we are unable to provide any further information.

Kind Regards

Cat5
Hooked

It did go through was accepted on Thursday I have emails to state this then today I rang to be then told nope it’s not happening no emails from plusnet
If I hadn’t of rang I would have been none the wiser
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Cat5,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'm sorry that we did not meet your expectations with the provisioning of your order, the delay is not ideal and I understand your frustration, especially in light of the information you have been given.

I have looked into the timeline for your order and have responded here.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Thanks - LF